Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 6:11 AM Last edited by simsi45 : 22nd Jan 2019 at 1:45 AM.
Default All DJ Booth songs extracted! [+link]
I finally figured out how to do it!!!
I've seen some (quite old) threads of people asking as to how to extract these songs (especially the slow songs) so since I've already done it, I was thinking about *possibly* uploading them.
Would anyone be interested in them? Thought I would ask first so I don't go through all the hustle for no reason :P
EDIT: Link is here
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
I finally figured out how to do it!!!
I've seen some (quite old) threads of people asking as to how to extract these songs (especially the slow songs) so since I've already done it, I was thinking about *possibly* uploading them.
Would anyone be interested in them? Thought I would ask first so I don't go through all the hustle for no reason :P

We can never have too many music choices. Sure!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 7:03 AM
I'd suggest posting a tutorial instead. It isn't that hard to replace and/or extract audio files from TS2. I've done so on numerous occasions.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
I'd suggest posting a tutorial instead. It isn't that hard to replace and/or extract audio files from TS2. I've done so on numerous occasions.
Agreed! I'd like a lot extract the songs from the Synthesizer...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 3:30 PM Last edited by simsi45 : 20th Jan 2019 at 7:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee

It sure isn't, but the sounds from the dj booth (and the other instruments) work a bit different than the normal radio songs. I'll give a tutorial a go (although I'm not the best at explaining things).
PS: I just started uploading the dj tracks I'll be posting a link here once it's done

EDIT: Tutorial is up, in case anyone wants to give it a go!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 6:41 AM
Your link to the tutorial didn't work.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 10:13 AM
It worked fine for me, but you have to click on simsi45's name to go to their profile page and then look at the "Creativity" tab to find the link. I'll just copy the link here.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=622773
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 10:27 AM
Ah, I presumed that they'd put the link in their post and it hadn't come through. Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 1:43 AM
So, I finally uploaded them. The link is HERE