Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:24 PM
Default Nothing in the inventory
Hello everyone

My sim harvested some tomatoes from the garden but nothing appears on the inventory.
Where are the tomatoes?

Thanks for the help
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:25 PM
Is it an owned business? If it is the tomatoes could have gone to the owners inventory.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Is it an owned business? If it is the tomatoes could have gone to the owners inventory.

Yes, its an owned business but there is nothing in the owners inventory...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:23 AM
Have you tried this a few times or on a few different lots?
It could always be, if you've only tried it once, that you clicked 'sell produce' instead of 'Harvest' instead. If you've tried it multiple times, try removing your CC to a different area on your computer and try again.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 1:51 AM
Do you have the packing station? I seem to recall having this issue awhile back and taking out the produce packing station fixed it. It was probably a conflicting with something else but I haven't got around to testing to work out what.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lbsgirl24
Do you have the packing station? I seem to recall having this issue awhile back and taking out the produce packing station fixed it. It was probably a conflicting with something else but I haven't got around to testing to work out what.

I wonder what mod/hack it was, because the packaging stations never gave me any troubles.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:44 PM
I'm not sure but it was definitely something to do with the packing station because the problem went away when it was removed. It might have also been to do with not having all the expansion packs installed (as I was missing a few at the time). I recently redownloaded the packing station so I'll report back if I find what it was.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 8:17 PM
Boiling Oil updated the packing station.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~