Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 7:34 PM
Default bb.moveobjects question
i see alot of lots that say to enable bb.moveobjects before placing lot. do i need to enable this everytime i play or just when i place lot?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 7:48 PM
Asking you enable bb.moveobjects is mostly just to ensure that your sims won't get stuck anywhere when you ply the lot. Honestly, I personally don't always have the cheat on when placing lots and most of the time they work out just fine.
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:28 PM
The reason beyond that request is that the lot creator used that cheat to place certain objects, that otherwise wouldn't fit in that place
if you don't use the cheat when you place the lot, some stuff might go to the household inventory/ get deleted instead of to where they should have

as to your question, you don't need to enable the cheat every time you play, but just when placing those houses..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
The reason beyond that request is that the lot creator used that cheat to place certain objects, that otherwise wouldn't fit in that place
if you don't use the cheat when you place the lot, some stuff might go to the household inventory/ get deleted instead of to where they should have

as to your question, you don't need to enable the cheat every time you play, but just when placing those houses..

thank you will do that then.