Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 5:47 PM Last edited by CrazyCookie79 : 8th Aug 2018 at 6:05 PM.
Default Script Mods won't turn on : (
So, on my Sims 4 Windows 10, I have tried to download whicked whims. Unfortunately, it isn't allowing me to turn on script mods. I tick the box and it says I need to restart the game for it to work, so I do. When I turn the game back on, the box unticks and my mods aren't loading. Since, I've uninstalled Sims 4 (and all the packs ) and reinstalled but I'm still having the same problem. How do I keep the box ticked?

PLEASE HELP
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 8:56 PM
Dumb question, is "Enable Custom Content" also ticked when you click Allow Script Mods?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
Dumb question, is "Enable Custom Content" also ticked when you click Allow Script Mods?

yes, its annoying
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:14 PM
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:21 AM
well. Let me start with the usual "did you turn it off and on?" questions.

1. Latest version of WW?
2. Cleared cache files?
3. Carefully read Turbodriver's instructions as far as what is needed and what is not? I don't use WW anymore, but I do know that rigs and other things that animators create can become outdated and not work with the mod.
4. Unzipped and put the mod inside your mods folder or one subfolder.
5. Updated your animations files?

It may be that other script mods need updating. Run your game without any mods, start a new TS4 game folder (Refresh).
You want to make sure that you have also unticked the "do not allow reported mods" box, I think it is called.

any other ideas?