Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2023 at 2:30 PM
Default Requires Horse Ranch changes to Outdoor Retreat
I created this mod and selected horse ranch as a requirement. It says Outdoor Retreat instead. I even tried changing it and it still says Outdoor Reatreat.
Mod link: https://modthesims.info/d/678890
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 29th Aug 2023 at 3:13 PM
Hi there,

Yeah this is unfortunately a by product of the sheer amount of packs TS4 has. When I first made the system for selecting EPs way back in TS2 days, I set it at a maximum of 13 possible EPs. Horse Ranch is EP14 so it conflicts with the first Stuff Pack which is Outdoor Retreat.

Unfortunately, this is extremely difficult to fix as it requires re-numbering ALL EPs/GPs/SPs to different numbers to increase the number of possible packs. I'm looking into other ways to fix it but it requires a fair bit of behind the scenes work. So this is not fixable at the moment

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2023 at 6:05 PM
OK, thanks. I will just remove that one for now since it leads to some confusion. It really just requires either one, not both. I suggest as a work around, to remove that option and put in some description as to why it's missing.