Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2023 at 10:04 PM
Default Abducted Sim Not Returned
I had a teen sim that was abducted by aliens using the debug - Get Abducted for a college scholarship, but wasn't returned. The first time it happened, I closed the game without saving. The second time it happened with the same sim, I thought, maybe I can trigger a return by sending another sim from the household to a community lot and returning home, but all that did was trigger a save point so when I closed without saving again, I was taken to where the sim that was sent to the community lot came home.
I have used the debug - Get Abducted on over 20 sims and this is the first time I have ever had a sim not returned by aliens within a certain period of time.
I have done a google search and couldn't find an answer on any site including this one. Does anyone know how to get the sim returned.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2023 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjb123
I had a teen sim that was abducted by aliens using the debug - Get Abducted for a college scholarship, but wasn't returned. The first time it happened, I closed the game without saving. The second time it happened with the same sim, I thought, maybe I can trigger a return by sending another sim from the household to a community lot and returning home, but all that did was trigger a save point so when I closed without saving again, I was taken to where the sim that was sent to the community lot came home.
I have used the debug - Get Abducted on over 20 sims and this is the first time I have ever had a sim not returned by aliens within a certain period of time.
I have done a google search and couldn't find an answer on any site including this one. Does anyone know how to get the sim returned.

@pjb123 You posted your question is site issues rather than in game issues. You might want to delete this and post in the relevant area sims 2-3-4 area.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~