Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:17 PM
Default Harder Skilling for Toddler-Teen
To me, it's quite ridiculous that a child could reach maximum creativity by banging on the piano before they hit puberty, but that's an awkward side-effect of age-duration mods. Google is coming up with the suggestion that one exists, but only in a "follow the link in my signature" on MATY...only to have no link in their sig or bio sort of way, and their username isn't turning anything up in conjunction. I'd found one that was generic for all ages, but that's not what I want, either. I just want to make kids (meaning, toddler up to teen) have to study harder.

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 1:23 AM
The only one I know of is the all ages one, but the sim blender has an add on that will allow you to limit skills for an individual sim. For example, you could set a toddler to 2 creativity and they wouldn't be able to gain any more than that, then set them higher once they hit child.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

The add on is the last post.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
The only one I know of is the all ages one, but the sim blender has an add on that will allow you to limit skills for an individual sim. For example, you could set a toddler to 2 creativity and they wouldn't be able to gain any more than that, then set them higher once they hit child.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

The add on is the last post.

Thanks! For whatever reason I couldn't actually see it at that post, I had to go to this one, and it wasn't quite what I was looking for, but this should suffice!

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4