Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 11:58 PM
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:05 PM
I'll just get mine at Target and recieve whatever bonus they are offering. :shrug: It happened with Glamour and Family Fun.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:22 PM
More pre-order stuff. Great. They could put this stuff in the game itself. Do they really think that someone who isn't planning on buying the game will change their mind because they get a free dress/tuxedo? I'm getting the game because i'd feel like I had an empty game if i didn't get it.
Theorist
#4 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 11:13 PM
At Snooty Sims they also reported that the EA store will give a chandelier for pre-ordering. Once again Maxis is going too far with this whole pre-order bonus thing.
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 5:44 AM
*groans* :doh WE should offer bonus items to all of those people who don't get a bonus offered by EA lol. :p
#6 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:33 AM
It's not fair - anyone who lives outside the U.S. can only get one from Play.com.

They should put one in for Amazon.
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 4:12 PM
Poly. the ones I noted: game.co.uk , play.com ,gameplay.co.uk and EA Link are doing bonuses,and if I remember,you are from the UK/lives in the UK,so really,you have choice....
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:28 PM
Target is offering a powder blue tux with the SP. But they won't have it until Thursday. I'm getting mine from Best Buy since it's going to be on sale when it's released on Wednesday for $14.99.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 6:22 AM
do we get codes for pre-ordering, cause I didnt get my code yet?
#10 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 8:35 AM
There should be a code with instructions how to get it off the website. But I don't think anyone's got their codes or downloads yet because EA haven't even put up the web links yet
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:01 PM
I got my code, but whenever I try to download the gift it tells me it's the wrong code. :/

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:15 PM
How strange? The idiots over at Maxis probably havent ticked the box that allows you to redeem it :l
I got CS today-cant play it-my monitor died!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 4:48 PM
whats the link to redeem the bonus?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#14 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 2:15 PM
I just tried the code again, and this time it worked. I wonder if the same code works for all the pre-order gifts, like it did with Seasons?

Edit nr 2 - Have to correct myself. It does seem like the code works for all the downloads, but that EA have the wrong download up for the chandelier. I just keep getting the tuxedo when I try it, but the formal gown works.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:40 AM
That's funny. Whenever I tried using the code for the other seasons bonuses, I kept getting the trellis. :meh: Target offers the blue tuxedo.
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 9:56 AM
Yep,one code works for all bonuses again
And that where you got a different bonus for Seasons was maxis fault with the codes,some where assigned to certain things but other codes could be used with any Season bonus
Instructor
#17 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 4:46 PM
*ill* No matter. I was able to download the blue tux and the blue bell dress for my game. I really wanted that chandelier, though. Dumb seasons... ><
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#18 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 4:55 PM
Ack! That chandelier is the only part of the stuff pack that even looks moderately worth having (aside from the outdoor umbrellas, which look kind of nifty) and it's not even included?! Darn you, Maxis!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#19 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:52 PM
I wish there was some way we were able to get a hold of the previous pre-order gifts. I wasn't aware of them until GLS or OFB, I think. :/

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Forum Resident
#20 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:01 PM
they didn't exist until pets i believe... maybe it was one before that...

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
#21 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:32 PM
No they've had them since nightlife.
And Atropa you have a pm
#22 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:08 PM
Pre-order bonuses?? o.O lol I wasnt arawe they were even doing that lol. I thinkI pre-ordered pets via the ea link.. I dont remember any bonus link for an item
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 2:19 AM
Yeah, I think NL had a car. Missed out on those - my first is the blue dress from Celebrations because I got it through GAME.