Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 10:07 PM
Default Change a sims naked outfit?
I don’t know how, but my sim is wearing those comedy sunglasses in his naked suit. Every time he takes a bath or shower, he gets in a playful mood now. This is annoying and I’m not sure if it’s a bug or feature. Either way, I’d like to take the glasses off, but I don’t know how to edit his naked outfit.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 11:20 PM
If you are using MCCC make him change into nude, then click on him : mc menu > dresser > remove all accessories
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 11:58 PM
Thank you! I am not sure how he got those stupid shades to put on in the shower. But I’ll use MC to take them off!
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 1:26 AM
It's a bug that was supposed to be fixed with the recent patch, as it's in the patch notes. but as many others.. claims only.. :/
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
Thank you! I am not sure how he got those stupid shades to put on in the shower. But I’ll use MC to take them off!

If you view it with S4S, sometimes someone might accidentally categorize it for nude or even purposely, for him/her to be wearing them for nude in the first place, would certainly almost likely be the case, unless you don't fix it if not delete the CC, problem only keeps coming back the next time the glasses get involved in a outfit on another sim.