Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 12:06 PM
Default New korean sims?
Hello.. after several months I'm back.. hihi
I am currently working on 2 korean sims..
They are Choi Ji woo and Park miyeon..
I don't know if they look korean or not.. So i posted them here..

uhm.. Thanks in advance for your help.. hihi.. Love lots
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 12:45 PM
The girl looks pretty eastern-asian to me, so yes, Korean. The boy: not soo much: East-Asians barely have light eyes, so changing his eyes to dark brown or black will already be a good change. Also his hair looks a tad to light for me. Sam story: mid-to-light brown hair (which he has) is unless dyed non-existend in Korea. You could try darkenign at least his roots and making the eyebrows darker too give the idea of dyed (which is common there) but originally black hair. I would also use a monolid skin on him, in a slightly more beigey/yellowish tone, his skin is too pinkish and pale. Seriously, the guy looks rather European. (Just google 'asian skin', but I guess you know where to find it as the girl has one)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 2:59 PM
ow ok.. the skin i used in the guy is for asians too.. it is either from sclub or lemonleaf.. I only have asian skins.. maybe i will just change his skin to another one or just lower the brightness of the skin hihi.. thanks much gitterv..
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 4:32 PM
Maybe it's something in the guy's eyes....try lowering the socket height a little. And maybe use this slider to enhance the Asian features.
And I agree, the girl's nailing the Korean look enough
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 4:43 PM
thanks aisquared.. going to change it later.. still have work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 5:56 PM
Default update
hello.. done editing.. i changed the skin to the one i use from the girl then changed the color of the eye and the hairstyle..
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 12:03 PM
I think the skin makes a huge difference.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 1:51 PM
is it ok now or still need to improve it?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 4:19 PM
I think they're good to go. Some more shots please?