Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:36 PM
Default WCIF a family dinner mod?
Something I find really annoying is how my family of four NEVER eats at the same table! The only way I can get them to do that is to remove just about every chair in the house. Even then, some of them will kneel on the floor (usually in front of the food) to eat!

Does anyone know of a mod where they will all sit down at the table/counter together? They need some family bonding time!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:21 AM
Sims tend to go sit with their plate wherever there's a sim they can talk to, if not straight to the dining table.
maybe something with your house plan is causing it.. or the place of the food source.
could you post a screenshot of your kitchen/dining area when it happens?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 4:12 AM
There is a mod by Coolspear that makes sims prefer to eat at dinner tables, but I haven't tested with the new patch yet. Hopefully it still works.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 8:01 PM
@ Keren: here's the attached screenshot. The island used to be a bar with four seats, however no one used them, so I just got rid of them.

@NekoMimi: I'd love to see that mod, however, the link you posted denied permissions. I signed up, however my email carrier is one of those who have that site blocked, so I have to wait for the boss lady to validate me. Thanks for the tip!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 4:04 AM
You have to sign up with that website to look at his mods page.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=