Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 8:45 PM
Default Toddlers and Seasons Patch Interactions, Menus and Items Text is Blank.
Whats up. I've been having a problem since the toddlers patch with the interactions and text for the toddlers. It is when I go to create a toddler and choose a trait, the trait description is completely blank. and so is the interaction with a toddler too. The toddlers items in buy and build mode also say DEBUG and no text also. And also, when I got to select my clothing for the new seasons patch, the text for the hot and cold have no text either. It is blank too. This happens when I have custom content, but without it, it is normal. Could it be that I have a bugged CC in my mods folder? Or a corrupted Sims 4 game? Preciate the help. I have screenshots if it helps also.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 8:52 PM
How can I upload screenshots???
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:11 PM
Use the Attach files (advanced post mode)
browse for image than hit the big "upload files" button.

anyways, you can check this list to see if you may have some cc/mods that got broken with the latest update:
https://simsvip.com/2018/06/19/brok...tch-seasons-ep/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:33 PM
Here they are.
Screenshots
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:58 PM
Well.. have you checked the list?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Well.. have you checked the list?
Yes I've checked it, but I updated the mods that I have in my game and it still does not work.
Space Pony
#7 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdm1991
Yes I've checked it, but I updated the mods that I have in my game and it still does not work.

Sometimes it is easy to overlook cache files they create or even the original zip or extracted folders. I also ran into the same issue where a mod was just updated and then the game said it was outdated I'm like what?

Dag-Dag
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
Sometimes it is easy to overlook cache files they create or even the original zip or extracted folders. I also ran into the same issue where a mod was just updated and then the game said it was outdated I'm like what?
I checked all my mods and I still haven't found the conflicting mod yet.
Stupid people are stupid
#9 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdm1991
I checked all my mods and I still haven't found the conflicting mod yet.

id you try the 50% Method? http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._Custom_Content
Scholar
#10 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 6:12 PM
There's a chance it caused by the Freelancer career
seen this somewhere
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 5:38 PM
I solved it using the 50/50 method. Good looking out! Preciate all the help!