Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 12:45 AM
Default Mastercontroller package mods file
I have installed the Mastercontroller package mods file and haven't been able to figure out how to use this Mod to have my sim not be attracted to same sex genders. he is Male how do I use this Mod to have non attractions and or other same sex attracted to him.

The only games installed are base game, Island Paradise, outdoor living and high end.

I went into click on the NRass on sim selected intermediate then gender.then the list pops up for all the females or males..so do I select male or female and it doesn't show how to bring it down to 6 or zero..lol..did I miss a step somewhere?

I just started playing the sims 3 again,thanks to anyone that can help
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:10 AM
What you edit is whether or not your sim is attracted to a specific gender. Other sims who have a gender bias for males will be attracted to him anyway, but he will be less likely to enjoy their attention if you have him set to be straight, and he will not autonomously flirt with anybody of the wrong gender.

If you click on the NRAAS master controller menu ON THE SIM, in Intermediate (with the cheats module) there is a Gender Preference option. Set Male to any negative number and female to any positive number to make him attracted to females. Set both to a negative number to make him uninterested in autonomously flirting with anybody. Set both to a positive number to make him bisexual. Use large numbers if you have witches casting love spells or sims who are already gay who might autonomously flirt with him.

(And you can also find this information here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...Controller-What do the numbers in Gender Preference mean ? )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
What you edit is whether or not your sim is attracted to a specific gender. Other sims who have a gender bias for males will be attracted to him anyway, but he will be less likely to enjoy their attention if you have him set to be straight, and he will not autonomously flirt with anybody of the wrong gender.

If you click on the NRAAS master controller menu ON THE SIM, in Intermediate (with the cheats module) there is a Gender Preference option. Set Male to any negative number and female to any positive number to make him attracted to females. Set both to a negative number to make him uninterested in autonomously flirting with anybody. Set both to a positive number to make him bisexual. Use large numbers if you have witches casting love spells or sims who are already gay who might autonomously flirt with him.

(And you can also find this information here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...Controller-What do the numbers in Gender Preference mean ? )

I didn't see a gender preference option to do this. all I noticed is the list of all friends Males/females or are you talking about the friends list where it shows best friends etc? what cheat module are you using that may be what I haven't used
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:29 AM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 10th Mar 2016 at 3:45 AM.
On the Download page for Master Controller, there are several links for the current patch level and even more for older versions.
Just below Base-mod is Cheats. You need that one to be able to adjust Gender Preference.

(You may also want Integration, even if you aren't interested in the rest of the modules.)

Edit: Be sure you are getting the right patch level.
second edit: Please don't take this the wrong way, but even though the documentation for Master Controller is rather long, everything you need to know really is in there.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:57 AM
thanks I have the newer version since my game is at 1.69. thank you will see if those work