Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:29 PM
Default WCIF Mod that unlocks romantic relations for family with Transmorgifier?
Is there any mod that allows adding romantic relations between family members with the transmorgifier?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:27 AM
I think you could set it to best friends and then use a mod like Nraas Whohooer to enable family romance. After that you only need to start using romance interactions.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:29 AM
Why the Transmogrifier though?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Why the Transmogrifier though?

Because I like playing havoc with townie relations .
#5 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 8:07 AM Last edited by Don Babilon : 25th Jun 2018 at 8:45 AM.
Hm, maybe we mean two different things when we say Transmogrifier? This is what I mean: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=592332

Aah, you mean the relationship transmogrifier app on a Sim's smartphone that came with University Life. Right?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:22 PM
By personal experience if you allow family romance and autonomous romance/whohoo with the Nraas Whohooer your town will get pretty interesting, you may want to start using it if you don't already.
Anyway instead of the relationship transmogrifier, which you need a skill to use, why not using the Nraas Master Controller? You can change relationships up to wife/husband with it, family included.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:21 PM Last edited by arahman56 : 25th Jun 2018 at 2:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by leriety
By personal experience if you allow family romance and autonomous romance/whohoo with the Nraas Whohooer your town will get pretty interesting, you may want to start using it if you don't already.
Anyway instead of the relationship transmogrifier, which you need a skill to use, why not using the Nraas Master Controller? You can change relationships up to wife/husband with it, family included.

Already using Woohooer. And have been using MasterController mainly for new LTW after fulfilling one (only one LTW is stuuuupid) and inventory sorting, gotta check the other one out. Would it be possible to list the options I need to select?

EDIT: OK, figurd out. MasterController>Sim>Intermediate. Best to use the City Hall for that (criteria-based search is really helpful). Does the vacation worlds have a City Hall equivalent, or do I have to stick with clicking the houses?
#8 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 4:37 PM
The base camp is the city hall equivalent in vacation worlds. You need to click the wall to bring up the full menu.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:50 PM
The options should be available on all computers as well, in case of worlds without rabbit holes.
Instructor
#10 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leriety

Must... resist... hillbilly... jokes :D