Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 12:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Not being able to access various bits and pieces scattered across the pre-made worlds
For the last couple of weeks or so, I've been trying to give Moonlight Falls a more Bridgeport esque style. But I'm having some issues with it. The main problem is that a lot of the decorations scattered across Bridgeport - and just about every world for that matter - are hidden and cannot be placed in other worlds as they don't show up among the decorations to add to worlds. Which really irritates me. Does anyone know if there's any chance in accessing the hidden decorations because hidden decorations are what I'm after.
Advertisement
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 2:34 AM
This thread has the majority of the game objects which have been converted for use with CAW - or links to them: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...w#startcomments. It's a must have for CAW creators. There are more resources of various kinds here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=625. Hope this helps!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 3:31 AM
Hmm. I'm having issues finding mods that unlock the Late Night CAW items specifically. Though I've found some for unlocking Twinbrook items.

EDIT: I've managed to find a few Late Night items, but none of the ones that I'm after.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 8:24 AM
What exactly are you looking for?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 1:52 PM
Basically looking for all the various objects that you find scattered across Bridgeport. You can delete the objects from Bridgeport - with or without cheats and mods - though most of the items added to Bridgeport through Create a World cannot be recovered once deleted. I have not deleted anything that I have not been able to recover. But the thing is that I want to be able to add those objects to other worlds through the Create a World tool.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 2:46 PM
Try using SuperCAW- all items are available in CAW with that.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=468279
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 11:26 PM
It looks like it's going to be tough to use. And I don't even know how to run it. I'm trying to load it but I'm obviously doing it wrong. Because it's not doing a thing.
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 1:37 AM
This thread has the Late Night objects: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ight=Late+Night. Open In Game Objects at the bottom of post # 1 for the Late Night package. Sorry, I forgot some were in a separate post.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 12:50 PM
Thanks. Though unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any accessories that I am immediately needing. Some things like the Eiffel Tower will most certainly be needed at some point in the future. But for now there doesn't seem to be anything that I currently need. In other words, pretty much everything that I'm after isn't included in that mod.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 12:58 PM
@C.Syde65 Download the pre-compiled Super CAW exe from the links. Then place it in your CAW installation folder, [Install location]\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Create a World Tool. Double click to run it. You'll see that the metadata lists have all game objects. You can still run your ordinary CAW exe, in the same way that you used to.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 1:02 AM Last edited by C.Syde65 : 3rd Oct 2018 at 2:47 AM.
Do you think you could provide a direct link to the download? Since it's rather awkward trying to understand what it is that I need to download.

EDIT: I think I know which one you mean. I'll just need to check.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 4:23 AM
Is the folder meant to be called "The Sims 3 Create a World Tool"? Or am I meant to put a folder titled "Create a World Tool" inside The Sims 3? I'm rather confused by what I'm being instructed to do.
Theorist
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 9:16 AM
Try the mod in my signature. It’s for in-game use however, not CAW

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 12:59 PM
@@C.Syde65 If you are on 1.67, use this file. If you are on 1.69, use this file. You need to unzip them.
The file is a replacement for your Create-a-world executable, so you put it wherever you have installed Create-a-world. Which is usually Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Create a World Tool.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 11:52 PM
How do I run it? I don't appear to have the option to run CAW. What do I click to run the thing?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#17 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 6:10 AM
Double click the exe you just copied in to run it- WorldBuilderCS.exe

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 6:29 AM
I haven't got all that stuff for some weird reason. No wonder I can't follow through. I must be missing something. Like a step or so.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#19 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 8:54 AM
Where are you looking? Can you post a screenshot of what you see, so that I can see the file path in the address bar at the top?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 9:45 PM
Unfortunately this is all I got.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#21 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 11:56 AM
Yeah, you are looking in the Documents folder. If you re-read my previous instructions, you will see that I mention you need to put this in your installation location.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 4:34 AM
Okay, I'm trying to repeat the instructions. But I don't have or know the program that's required to successfully install it.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#23 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 11:43 AM
What program are you referring to?

ETA I added a zip file of the 1.67 exe to the thread, in case you don't have 7zip.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=468279
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 2:10 PM
I have 7zip but it still doesn't seem to work.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#25 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 2:30 PM
Right click on the file> 7zip> Extract here. Then cut/paste the extracted exe file to the correct location.
Page 1 of 2