Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2022 at 8:16 PM Last edited by xwitchbabex : 1st May 2022 at 9:34 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I cannot open Origin in Virtual machine with windows 7
Hi everyone!

*Origin for The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection*
I got virtual machine with windows 7 on Windows 10 today!
But... After I fix Origin.. this app won't open because of network. Network works with Google Chrome but not Origin app. Also I got Origin setup but not working.
I changed network settings in VM but still not working...

Please help...

I read this website little bit. And I deleted Host Only Adapter in Host Network Manager because of tutorial on webside.
https://parsons-technology.com/how-...s-the-internet/
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st May 2022 at 9:51 PM
Maybe this will help, depending on the issue you're having: https://windowsreport.com/wifi-error-virtualbox/

If you've been able to connect to the Internet otherwise, have you tried to check the Windows 7 permissions for what software can (or can't) access the Internet? It could be Windows 7 proper or any firewalls just blocking it.

I don't know if this would work, but maybe you could use Origin in your regular system, download and install TS2, and then make any relevant folders (the installation folder and the Documents one) shared with your VM. I don't remember if there's a way to play the game offline, though.

Is there a reason why you can't just use Windows 10 to play? I know some people have had issues but others have managed to get it to work, so YMMV. I use my regular Windows 10 and haven't had any major issues, especially after changing the settings.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2022 at 10:06 PM Last edited by xwitchbabex : 1st May 2022 at 10:30 PM.
Hi! Thanks for the answer! :D

Okay, I see. I got Virtual Machine with Windows 7 because I always get pink flashing in the game with Windows 10 with NIVIDA Graphic card and hardware.
I have nothing how to fix pink flash..!