Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 11:49 PM
Default Nitromon's custom content issue
Hello,

there is an issue with the custom content made by the user Nitromon. I tried to download their community lots and the K-drama music mod, however, upon clicking on any of their downloads, I received the "Invalid Thread specified" message. I wondered whether it was just an issue with my account for some reason, but it seems like others experienced the same.

Thank you for your reply.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 13th Nov 2023 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Han-hime
Hello,

there is an issue with the custom content made by the user Nitromon. I tried to download their community lots and the K-drama music mod, however, upon clicking on any of their downloads, I received the "Invalid Thread specified" message. I wondered whether it was just an issue with my account for some reason, but it seems like others experienced the same.

Thank you for your reply.

He left this site a number of months ago. I could be wrong, but he said he was going to delete everything, so perhaps the reason for the error is because he deleted his stuff.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Nov 2023 at 2:10 PM
The issue is that the items are still appearing on the creator's profile, yet they give an 'invalid thread' error when clicked. If the creator has removed them from their profile then they ought to not appear there, or in the search results. They can still be downloaded as the actual attachments are still there, as outlined here:
https://modthesims.info/t/680840
Perhaps @Tashiketh or @HugeLunatic could remove the download threads completely from the creator's profile, so that people are not still trying to access them.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 14th Nov 2023 at 2:22 AM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 14th Nov 2023 at 10:51 AM
Downloads should now be accessible from this user. Thanks for the heads up.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Nov 2023 at 2:56 PM