Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 5:16 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Anybody got experience with posing Sims?
Just for fun, I've been re-doing some of the storytelling pictures that come with the Maxis neighborhoods. You know - since I spent so much time making over everyone and everything, I thought it might be nice to have the storytelling pictures reflect that. It's mostly been a fun venture, but I'm a little stuck on the Caliente sisters.

You know the one:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20090217224006

My question is, does anyone have any ideas on how to recreate the pose that Dina's got going on? Nina's is pretty simple, but I can't find anything similar enough for Dina. Any help would be most appreciated.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 5:26 AM
Dina's pose is one of the animations that sims do when they look at artwork.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
Dina's pose is one of the animations that sims do when they look at artwork.

What kind of artwork? I'm not seeing it when I have her view the things on the wall.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 11:29 PM
Sims will rotate between various animation cycles (at least 2-4) when viewing pictures, depending on whether they like the item or not, possibly also decided by mood and other game mechanics.