Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:38 PM
Default snow days?
Are there snow days or something like that in the sims2 seasons?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:57 PM
Yeah, if the snow is deep enough there might be a snow day...though I've yet to see that.
Alchemist
#3 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 12:23 AM
It happened to me once. Actually, to my boyfriend, as I was watching him play. It ticked me off a bit that it happened to him and not me. lol
#4 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:28 AM
I get snow days paractically every day of winter, it's really annoying actually. I have to find something to do with the kids (on a lot too small for snowball fights) and I just got them into private school before snow hit in the hope of skill chance cards but can't until spring, grr...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 11:05 PM
Oh cuz I have played like 3 generations and thats alot of seasons and no snowdays! (yes I play as much as I can)
#6 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 9:23 AM
I know this might come off as a stupid questions but: do you have snow at all? Or is it just light stuff that barely covers the ground?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:44 PM
I have snow.....Sometimes i get alot of snow but stilllllll no snow days
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 9:07 AM
i used the career reward that controls weather and there was hundreds of snow and my sim kids got the day off school. Thats also how i saw then penguin for the 1st time!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 6:36 PM
lol I did that once but decided to stop it. Maybe I shall do it again
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:30 AM
The kids got the day off from school for a snow day, but their mom who is a teacher had to go to work. :/ Where's the fairness in that? lol
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:41 AM
i get snow days in the middle of summer, the kid comes home from school, and a thing pops up "It's been snowing so much that there is a snow day! <Name> doesn't have any homework!" and yet his/her siblings get homework. really weird. and the penguin visits in summer and otehr seasons as well. my game is loco.
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:48 AM
Ooh, you might have this bug from the patch http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/news/archive.php?ID=2908
:D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:59 PM
I see mine still during the summer. They are so cute. What do you have you kids do during the snow days?
Forum Resident
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:55 PM
I've never had a snow day.... I've yet to play a full cycle of seasons though... some families get a whole bunch of snow like every day and others get only maybe one day of heavy snow and the dusting for the rest of winter.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 7:27 PM
Yep, that is what mine have been getting. I am getting very unpatient!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 11:15 AM
OMG i havn't had any snow days they sound so cool.
*off too play hours of sims 2 to try and get a snow day*
Banned
#17 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 5:57 PM
I got a snow day on the VERY first day of winter, on my kids VERY first day of being a kid, and on his dads day off.

The SECOND it said there was a snow day, then went outside and had a snowball fight in their PJs. It was great. :D