Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 9:38 AM
Default 2 story high arch
As large as the game arch but modern. Game arch in the picture.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 1:58 PM
I like this set, myself: https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...rset/id/805495/ (Warning for T$R link!) It's very versatile, since it's modular. I keep meaning to see if it can be repo'd to Buggybooz's "Nooks and Niches" because that would be awesome, but I keep forgetting to look at its texture. The only thing is, it doesn't function as a door, so it doesn't cut out walls and make rooms "enclosed" and stuff like that, so if you want that, the pieces of that set won't do that. It's great otherwise, though.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 2:16 PM
I looked at that (groaned because T$R) but the part around it has to be that red brick, it can't be wall - because as you said it doesn't cut out the wall. I am probably going to do without it for this shopping centre since I already decided to size down. It would be good repo'd to Nooks and Niches.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Undead Molten Llama
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 3:34 PM
Yeah, there don't seem to be a lot of 2-story arches-that-function-as-doors out there. Or maybe I just haven't noticed them because I don't use arches all that much and, when I do, I don't usually want them to function as doors because they'll cause routing issues if you place furniture too close to them. So, I usually build "arches" from columns and other bits and pieces, even if I have to turn off snapping-to-grid so that I can mash the pieces together as I want, so I don't have to worry about stuff intersecting them. That wouldn't be good if you're using an arch as an exterior door, though.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.