Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Deadly/Intense Fire

by weerbesu Posted 24th Dec 2015 at 2:28 AM - Updated 19th Apr 2023 at 5:56 AM by weerbesu

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 9:27 PM
Does this mod work with the June patch?
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 9:27 PM
Hello! Does this work with today's patch?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LucyRuby
Hello! Does this work with today's patch?

The main mod has been updated for the latest patch.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 8:55 AM
Thank you for the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 9:21 PM
I wish this mod would allow snow/rain to extinguish the fire, but it's a very effective mod for sure
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 10:23 AM
Thank you for the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 8:45 PM
Heya, thanks for this. Especially the optional file that allows fires on any lot. It leads to some comical moments.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 30th Oct 2020 at 10:04 PM
Thanks for updating this awesome mod, My will burn baby burn.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 10:27 AM
I use this mod all the time, but the biggest drawback that makes firefighters and even deadlier fires pointless to me is the fact that sims will all run to autonomously put it out. Even with a spellcaster I can't start fires maliciously because everyone puts them out. In sims 3 only brave sims put out fires, but there's no brave trait for sims 4.

I tried to edit the autonomy of your mod to disallow for autonomy (for personal use only) but sims are still extinguishing fires on their own and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here. I'd love to see this as an optional addon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 6:56 AM
hi, does this mod still work with the current game update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 19th Feb 2023 at 2:24 PM
I always thought it was dumb for fire no not spread and not do any damage. This was greatly needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 30th Apr 2023 at 2:04 AM Last edited by MakeMineTexas : 30th Apr 2023 at 8:33 PM.
Thank you thank you THANK YOU for this update!!! I love my beautiful, wonderful fires!

ETA: I just had a hilarious experience with this mod, and it was probably due to a conflict with another mod. The fire alarm went off, but there was no fire. I called the fire department and they just hung around outside for a while and left. The buttons allowing me to save, etc, were grayed out like there was a fire. If I went to top-down view, I could hear a raging inferno, but on normal play view, nothing. It took over a Sim day for that imaginary fire to burn out!
Page 3 of 3