Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2010 at 3:37 AM
I Need Your Help !!!
i have a very weird problem with CAW that is i can't add lots . When ever i add a new lot it ok but when i save , it doesn't let me save . Something pop up and say : "CAW not working" . I have try several time anybody help me
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th May 2010 at 3:59 AM
I think i should uninstall and then reinstall !!! So i did
Theorist
#3 Old 31st May 2010 at 8:44 AM
Uninstalling and reinstalling probably isn't going to fix the problem. A lot of people have this happen to them and basically what it is, is their computer doesn't have the ability to process everything C-A-W does while it's saving. This will sound like it shouldn't work but I've seen enough people advise it and report that it does work, and enough people who tried it and had it work for them that I know by now it does work. After adding a lot, zoom all the way out then save. C-A-W should save then without any problems. You may need to zoom out as far as you can each time.
Scholar
#4 Old 31st May 2010 at 12:18 PM
lol, Misty, I zoom in close to the ground sometimes to make it save. The OP could try both ways. I think there might be more than this going on though, we'd need more info
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 10:39 AM
Oh , ok then i should again install it !!! I'll try