Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 4:02 AM
Default Problem with vet clinic mod
So here is what I downloaded. A mod that allows 3 more vets. Making it a total of 6 vets. I decided to edit the mod, and add another three in, making it a total 9 vets. I can hire everyone and whatnot, however they can't show up to work. Only 6 are able to show up. The shift summary at the end is also only 6 slots. I'm trying to figure out what I need to edit to make 9 available to show up. This is what I found in the mod's code, that I changed:
This is under the businessemployee_vet, 29250
<T n="employee_count_max">6</T>
<L n="employee_skills">
<U>

I of course changed the 6 to a 9 but it did nothing.
Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 8:01 AM
Have you also increased the Max available sims on a lot with MCCC from its default of 20, when its reaches the maximum of 20, sometimes staff don't show, althought, staff are given first priority, but different if you need to open up a business. Staff may not show because you got a lot walkbys happening, etc. I had restaurants fail to function correctly before until I changed that number.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Have you also increased the Max available sims on a lot with MCCC from its default of 20, when its reaches the maximum of 20, sometimes staff don't show, althought, staff are given first priority, but different if you need to open up a business. Staff may not show because you got a lot walkbys happening, etc. I had restaurants fail to function correctly before until I changed that number.

I just tried that, nothing. Exactly 6 showed up again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 10:37 PM

Have anything else that might work?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 11:56 PM

I have news! I decided to start the clinic when I wasn't there. I traveled there after a while and all 9 workers showed up. I don't know if this is a one time thing, if they will show up now, or if they only show up if I'm not there. What do you think about this?