Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 9th Jul 2018 at 3:02 AM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 6421 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 5:20 PM
Default Life is Strange: Before the Storm
So a prequel for Life is Strange was announced and I'm so excited. I love the first game and its music was literally the soundtrack of my 2015 (which was also my last year of highschool, so many memories).
What do you guys think? Here's the gameplay trailer:
https://youtu.be/AvwDNGjEp7A
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 3:10 AM
I think it's pretty interesting. I played the first game in 2015 and I was wondering when the new "season" would come out. This is nice.

At first I thought it was Chloe with brown hair in the trailer, but it looks like Max is the main character again in this game. Am I right?

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 5:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlibertysims
At first I thought it was Chloe with brown hair in the trailer, but it looks like Max is the main character again in this game. Am I right?

I think it's actually Chloe; IDK if Max plays a part in this. I think they made this standalone for us to have more insight on Chloe and Rachel Amber. But if rumors are right the actual "season 2" would be about Max
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarcos123
I think it's actually Chloe; IDK if Max plays a part in this. I think they made this standalone for us to have more insight on Chloe and Rachel Amber. But if rumors are right the actual "season 2" would be about Max

Thanks for clearing it up! I didn't realize this was a standalone and not the actual Season 2. It'll be interesting to have Chloe as a playable.

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.