Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:46 PM Last edited by mistydoggoxo : 25th Jun 2017 at 7:12 PM.
What Is The Best TS3 SP? {Poll}
I am just curious and I wanna kow what the people of MTS3 think as well.

https://goo.gl/i2GDFA

https://goo.gl/i2GDFA EDIT, My other link was broken, sorry for the inconvenience, inconvenient just like a stuff pack
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:52 PM
Your link's broken, and it's 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:04 PM
Personally, I liked High-End Stuff Pack
Theorist
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 11:03 PM
Could be HELS....The vibrating bed is a always a goodie. Plus aquariums (or can you have Aquariums without it?). Furniture is real ugly though.
Fast Lane.....Some good deco, one new animation, and a new radio station.
Movie Stuff...Great range of deco items. And, an electric laser door.

I voted for HELS. But only for the aquariums. Otherwise the laser door may have won it for MS

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 1:08 AM
I've noticed that you haven't included "that" stuff pack. I'd imagine people would wanna vote for it for the lulz.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 1:49 AM
They're all the best as they all add a lot to the game.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
They're all the best as they all add a lot to the game.

I take it you're not familiar with the Diesel Stuff pack and literally all of the Expansion packs.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 3:36 AM
I own the entire TS3 collection and actually love all of them though some have annoying bugs like UL protests happening in home worlds and ruining sim lives and the save corrupting NPC social workers who broke saves taking children away and the EA bugfest that casues saves to Error12 after a while because it overloads the saves.I actually play it heavily Modded and that's with a load of about 700 Mods to fix thise annoying issues and one more with automatic school assignments which cause all kind of game-breaking issues with schools like overcrowding and routing fails.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#9 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
(...)
I voted for HELS. But only for the aquariums. Otherwise the laser door may have won it for MS
There are several aquariums available from the Store. And while I can agree on the laser door there is something even better in Movie Stuff:

Trailing taillights!

When it comes to usage, I'd say that I use Fast Lane the most - cars. But recently I noticed that I really use objects from Town Life Stuff a lot with Outdoor Stuff coming third.

BTW, where is the Candy Tooth Rot And Eye Bleach Pack in the poll?
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 1:30 PM
I'm not all that fond of any of the stuff packs. They slow down CAW to a crawl. They were great when there wasn't many SPs but if you play with everything it's too much.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
There are several aquariums available from the Store. And while I can agree on the laser door there is something even better in Movie Stuff:

Trailing taillights!
When it comes to usage, I'd say that I use Fast Lane the most - cars. But recently I noticed that I really use objects from Town Life Stuff a lot with Outdoor Stuff coming third.
BTW, where is the Candy Tooth Rot And Eye Bleach Pack in the poll?

That's kinda neat. I have no need for anything from the pack, but that's cool. I kinda want that.

insert signature here