Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 7:29 PM
Default Family Tree Editor?
Hello! I'm looking for a mod that will allow me to edit Family Trees with my Sims. I created a family and then created a SIM who should be the parent to one of the adults. Is there a way for me to set this family connect between the SIMS? They do not live in the same household.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 9:27 PM
Default Cheat
Quote: Originally posted by jesikavondoom
Hello! I'm looking for a mod that will allow me to edit Family Trees with my Sims. I created a family and then created a SIM who should be the parent to one of the adults. Is there a way for me to set this family connect between the SIMS? They do not live in the same household.

Move them into the same household; type in testingcheats true then cas.fulleditmode then just change the sims appearance. Your sim will be entered into CAS and everything will be open as if you are creating your family for the first time.

Need help moving them in together?
go to manage worlds; click on one of these households; click manage household; move the one out into the other household then proceed to the cheats after loading the new household
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 12:33 PM
Any other suggestions? CAS won't allow a half of needed options, the same is with cheats.