Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 2:36 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 8th Mar 2018 at 3:50 AM.
Default How to edit CASP Package with Kuree's Easy Casp Editor. (Solved)
I'm trying to edit a package file with a tool called Easy Casp editor but I stopped and saved it saved when I got to Supernatural it doesn't seem to read from my package so I had to start all again. Is there any way I could fix this? I'm trying to hid and invalidate clothes and hairs that I don't like.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 3:30 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Batsheba
Have you checked this guide?

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Blackli...asy+CASP+Editor

I just got done reading it but I may have over looked some information because I couldn't find anything about how to edit the casp package that I created which i'm still trying to find out.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 2:28 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 10th Mar 2018 at 11:13 PM.
Never mind I fixed it. What I did was rename my package so that it won't overwrite my old one and created a new one made after I was done invalidating and hiding all the clothes and hairs that I don't like although I still may go back and hide more parts that I don't like, opened up my new package with Sims 3 Package Editor and extracted the CASP parts into my old package then overwrote the duplicates.I'm going to upload my Invalid CASP Package in case you don't like the EA/Maxis stuff. If you guys want me to make any changes then i'll fire up Easy Casp Editor again and edit it to your liking. I had looked through the game to see if there are any CASP Parts that I haven't invalidate and hide and these are some base game and expansion stuff that I still need to fix out of the game. I'll do it after I get back home from the program around 3:00 or later Texas time.

Update: I think got most of want I don't want my sims to wear out. I'll check again to see if there are any stuff left out and if there then I would remove it and reupload with the ugly hairstyles and outfits removed and hidden.
Edit: It should be fixed now.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Squidconqueror_Invalid CASP Parts.rar (1.63 MB, 117 downloads) - View custom content