Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2024 at 8:12 PM
Default Are there archive sites of all of the luxwood CC?
I signed up on https://luxwood.mybb.ru and discovered that some of the download links to their CC are dead. They may be lost to time. Are there any archive sites that has all (or most) of their CC? I'm looking for their Poison Ivy and Two-Face outfits.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 3rd May 2024 at 9:09 PM
It seems that there is an active admin. Maybe try and contact them.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2024 at 9:11 PM
Which links? Can't remember what they use over there, but if the links are Box, they can usually be fixed. Sometimes also Mediafire. If they're links via ads, they can sometimes also be fixed to work, as long as the end target is a regular download link (SFS/Box/Mediafire/etc.)

I've had less suzzess with OneDrive and Dropbox links (pay-for-space accounts, or abandoned ones after link changes) - likely because the user has deleted their account or the sites made changes to links, or similar.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd May 2024 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Which links? Can't remember what they use over there, but if the links are Box, they can usually be fixed. Sometimes also Mediafire. If they're links via ads, they can sometimes also be fixed to work, as long as the end target is a regular download link (SFS/Box/Mediafire/etc.)

I've had less suzzess with OneDrive and Dropbox links (pay-for-space accounts, or abandoned ones after link changes) - likely because the user has deleted their account or the sites made changes to links, or similar.

When I click on the download button on some CC, it takes me to a site called https://smotriuchis.ru/. I even tried using the wayback machine on the smotriuchis.ru website, but it was no use.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2024 at 3:23 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th May 2024 at 3:36 AM.
I can see links that look like adfly-type links (something like "gps. ru/12345"). Are those the ones you mean?
Other than that it looks to be mostly Simfileshare.

If the link tries taking you to somewhere else than a known download site, especially a "between" site riddled with ads, you really don't want to go there. Adfly "lookalikes" are known for carrying malware and other nasty business, so make sure you've got your AV working properly.

There are browser extensions that allow you to bypass these types of links, and also some sites made to sort out the working link by copy/pasting the link you want to fix. Depends a bit on the link.

Some types could be link shorteners without ads.