Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#1551 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 7:09 PM
A mod that lets you set the time you want a social event to start. Similar to Sims 3.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1552 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 7:41 PM
a mod the changes the vials,bottles and glass of the potions,elixers serums and etc
Forum Resident
#1553 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 9:06 PM
I would like a mod where sims appear in underwear only in all modes in CAS - no makeup, no hair, no tattoos, no accessories, just in they undies. then I can make them myself much quicker. I hate the premades.
Lab Assistant
#1554 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:48 AM
I'd love a mod that stopped Sims of all ages, plus NPCs like maids, butlers and nannies from autonomously putting away the children's toys. I will place toys on shelves or nightstands as decoration, and it drives me up the wall when Sims will go and try to put them in a toy box. I never hire any help around the house just because I know I cannot do anything to stop NPCs from doing it, whereas at least I can stop my own Sims from doing it if I'm quick enough.
Test Subject
#1555 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 5:52 PM
I would like a bedtime for toddler and children. I don't focus on them, I am focusing on the adults (trying to do the 100 babies challenge) and trying to get her Who Hoo on, when in walks her toddler or her daughter walks in... at 2:00 am in the morning to complain about how tired they are.

Also, a mod that if a toddler is sleeping on the bed that everyone doesn't come in and sit on the bed, have dinner a discussion or whatever. I get why that mod can't go away, because you won't be able to read to the toddler, but than everyone comes in the room when the toddlers are sleeping.
Banned
#1556 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 9:53 PM
the microphone should give you the option to practice singing, not just speech. also, children should be able to know how to change a toddler's diaper and feed them.
Lab Assistant
#1557 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 1:36 PM
for me i would like to see colleges or universities like on ts2 and some of the cheats items like the tombstone of death, sim modder, npc townmake or the insimenator machines again..I kinda miss those.. lol.. n some items like the food replicator..n also more paranormal beings..
Test Subject
#1558 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 7:24 AM
The Expanded Facial Sliders Mod anyone still have the files?
Field Researcher
#1559 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 5:17 AM
Default Fairy godmother CIEŃ Z RÓŻĄ has granted your wish!
I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, or if the masses already know and I am late to the party...
But...
Modder CIEŃ Z RÓŻĄ has answered your eyelash wishes and made an EA Eyelash Removal Mod
I couldn't be happier. I have no issues with it in my game. Hope this helps some of you
Forum Resident
#1560 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth
I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, or if the masses already know and I am late to the party...
But...
Modder CIEŃ Z RÓŻĄ has answered your eyelash wishes and made an EA Eyelash Removal Mod
I couldn't be happier. I have no issues with it in my game. Hope this helps some of you

I tried getting that a while ago and could get past the link shortener.
Be careful, with the download ad-blockerless people!
Field Researcher
#1561 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 5:59 AM Last edited by grindingteeth : 18th Jul 2017 at 6:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
I tried getting that a while ago and could get past the link shortener.
Be careful, with the download ad-blockerless people!

Ah, I have ABP and UBlock and was able to get it - Malwarebytes didn't pick anything up either.
But it's good to play it safe.
Forum Resident
#1562 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth
Ah, I have APB and UBlock and was able to get it - Malwarebytes didn't pick anything up either.
But it's good to play it safe.

I have u-block and adfly. Still by got beat up by ads, lol. But I managed to get it finally.

A commentor on the page mentions not being able to download anything on her site because the computer says it's malware and the creator is just like "ok".
Be really really careful.
Lab Assistant
#1563 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 7:12 AM
hooves,paws for genetic feet.. (or shoes)
i have ears and tails as genetic (skin detail) sadly the young one ends up with diffrent ears =-=
so ears (cats,dog ,rabbit etc for ages toddler to elder that can be passed on geneticly) @.o
and more drinks like nectar in bottles (drinkable) and some drinks for vampys
Test Subject
#1564 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simo7mate
I want a lifespan mod to create a halfway point between long and normal. Or, better even, allow us to adjust it just like the Sims 3! What about you?

I'm just gonna cry until it comes.

I want a mod that enables sims to queue actions better,like if you tell more than one sim to cook something instead of that other sim canceling that action they will wait for there turn and then do that action.
Test Subject
#1565 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 8:43 PM
Architecture clutter/paintings/aspirations ect, would be fun to make architect sim.
Test Subject
#1566 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:35 AM
One mod I'd like to see would be able to sculpt full statues again like was in the sims 3 game. I miss being able to make statues of my sims
Test Subject
#1567 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 9:35 PM
Star Trek Career!
Lab Assistant
#1568 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 10:19 PM
blade runner inspired lots, clothes, etc..neons and holograms.
Test Subject
#1569 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 10:56 PM
PLEASE, I HAVE ASKED TO MANY CREATORS... I NEED A MOD THAT ALLOWS US TO BATH CATS. HONESTLY, THIS ANOYS ME SO MUCH, IT'S SO UNREAL, I MEAN, I BATH MY 2 CATS, PETSHOPS BATH CATS AND CUT THEIR NAILS, SO PLEASE, CREATE A MOD THAT ALLOWS US TO BATH CATS AS SAME AS DOGS.

AND PLEASE, ZERBU USE TO WORK ON A MOD THAT TURNS GRANITE FALLS INTO A RESIDENTIAL WORLD BUT IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE, COULD SOMEONE TURN SELVADORA AND GRANITE FALLS INTO RESIDENTIALS WORLDS, OR AT LEAST INCREASE THE NUMBER OF VACATION DAYS (many options to choose from like, 100 days, 50 days, etc)? THANK YOU.
Test Subject
#1570 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oleander25
I'd like a mod, now that I have the new pack, that opens up Granite Falls to the club locations, and to my sims being able to live there. I'm not sure if that's even possible....but I'd love Granite Falls to be livable, and I'd like it if club destinations could be set there.

I'd like to reiterate this and add Selvadorada to the list as a destination I'd reallllly love to live at. Pretty please someone?
Test Subject
#1571 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 9:32 PM
Hello everyone, I'm french. I do not speak English at all, that's why I use Google translation. I know if I'm in the right category to ask my question. My question to all moderators if they could posible to create a functional objects, type fixed phone as in sims 3. With a menu of interaction ... Thank you for your answers
Lab Assistant
#1572 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whokilledreno
Star Trek Career!

I'll make that for you. Can't do chance cards yet, but I'm down to creating it.
Test Subject
#1573 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 1:56 PM
Be able to move my Sims, like in The Sims 3. For better poses.
I know about teleport mod, but I would like to be able to choose - mod, or keyboard.

Oh, and all Sims makers will kill me, but...mod, where you can upload your photo, and it shows you your own Sims. Like I am trying to create Sim, that looks like me so I upload the photo of me, and voila, ready (I know, I know it is not possible, lol).
Test Subject
#1574 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 12:20 PM
A mod to stop sims running to the bookshelf to put away a book the INSTANT they finish reading it. They have kids, and by the time they run to the shelf to get a book to read, the interaction drops or someone gets in the way or what have you. Just keep them in your inventory for next time! It's tempting to just remove all bookshelves, but then their inventories would be way over cluttered.

@Teelix: I've wanted that since sims 1!
Scholar
#1575 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:44 PM
I thought there was one, but I can't find it anymore. I'd like to let toddlers turn on the television. It's annoying to have to get an adult to do it. Especially when the adult will frequently turn off the television when they get up -- even though the toddler is watching.
Page 63 of 64