Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 10:35 AM
DragonSire's Doctor Who mods regenerate
Hey all, so I've been looking at this mod for awhile now. And seemingly. It's dead. But I want to bring it back. So, I'm going to update it to the current version of Sims 3. Now, before you ask...

No, I haven't contacted DragonSire about this. Why? Well....they're page has been dead for almost 6 years now. And I don't think they'd respond if I tried.

Also, I'm using the package files to update it. I have most of them which I've gathered from this site.

With that in mind. I don't plan on going as far as Sims 4 as I don't have the game. But, if I learn how to do more with the files then just update them. I'll be glad to continue adding releases.

Just let me know below if anyone is interested, because I'm sure I'll need someone to explain modeling and such to me later.

Here is where I downloaded the last update from the Mod's original creator
http://modthesims.info/t/520605
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th May 2017 at 11:50 PM
Out of curiosity have you made any progress?
Scholar
#3 Old 15th May 2017 at 5:14 PM
I'm interested in this mod cause I love Doctor Who I'm a little busy now but I'll be free to help you a few days later. 10 days to be precise.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 1:28 PM
Any news on this? If you manage to get them all working properly, people will be so happy! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 3:06 PM
Also, does anyone have any idea on the steps you need to do to become a timelord? The PDFs aren't up for download anymore, and I have, after a long winded process, got the game running with the expansion packs at the time that work with the game. I have everything else working, just unable to become a timelord.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 12:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that you had to purchase and then look into the untempered schism, then you had the option to go mad, be inspired or run away. After that I think you received a Symbiotic Nucli and the ability to regenerate.
That's all I remember anyway, hope this helps.