Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 12:27 PM
Default Lifting the ban on General Discussions
I'm writing this because it's been a couple of years since I was banned in the whole offtop section. I do understand that at that time you had some...issues with whatever I wrote, but things have changed. I'm no longer as involved as I used to be and, to be honest, there isn't a lot going on in the offtop section as well. I do insist that you lift the ban for me. The Debate Room is one big First World Problems thread I'm no longer interested in, but in other threads like Greater Gaming World etc. there's probably something more interesting going on and I feel like posting there.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 3:54 PM
Please. Bring him back.

(I miss him)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 4:36 PM
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 12:29 PM
Hi @Wojtek !

You should now be able to see the Off-topics forums. Sorry it took so long! Although just wanting to make clear here that (not to scare you or anything of course) this is considered your last chance.
Site Helper
#5 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 11:04 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered