Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Ingredients Needed Mod *Updated July 1st 2016*

by cyberops Posted 13th Apr 2015 at 12:12 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2016 at 1:48 PM by cyberops

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 12:26 PM
Cyber, would you be alright with me updating this mod? If not I totally understand, there are just a lot of people who seem to want it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#77 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 4:53 AM
There is a new version of this mod posted on The sims resource. Its in the sims 4 mods section. I tried to upload the new one here but it was rejected.

Sorry Moderators I am not trying to do anything wrong but as CyberOps has not updated his Mod I made a new one.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 1:48 AM
This mod no longer works.

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 9:06 PM
can you want to make one for sims 3
Field Researcher
#80 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
There is a new version of this mod posted on The sims resource. Its in the sims 4 mods section. I tried to upload the new one here but it was rejected.

Sorry Moderators I am not trying to do anything wrong but as CyberOps has not updated his Mod I made a new one.

It appears that one doesn't work properly with Dine Out. With it installed, my sims can't order certain items from restaurant menus - they show up as $0 and never appear on the table.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 1:34 PM
This mod is now updated and compatible with latest patch as of July 1st 2016
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#82 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 2:46 PM
I am so happy that you returned ...
Thanks for update
Test Subject
#83 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 2:45 AM
Sadly, the update to this mod is now only good if you have Dine Out. I do not own Dine Out yet, so it shows blue squares where Dine Out recipes would be, ik I can just look over them, but they are really annoying. Is there a way to make the Dine Out recipes not show if you don't have Dine Out? Or maybe can you offer a non-Dine Out required version?

Example of Blue Squares that are Dine Out recipes:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 3:58 PM
Thank you so much for mod ingredients! Love you <3
Forum Resident
#85 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sesime
Sadly, the update to this mod is now only good if you have Dine Out. I do not own Dine Out yet, so it shows blue squares where Dine Out recipes would be, ik I can just look over them, but they are really annoying. Is there a way to make the Dine Out recipes not show if you don't have Dine Out? Or maybe can you offer a non-Dine Out required version?

Example of Blue Squares that are Dine Out recipes:

it's not simple because all recipes are in the same folders... they didn't have any particulary specification for EP, SP or GP... if you don't know the EA names for all recipes belonging to an EP, SP or GP, you cannot separe the recipes. Sorry...

They have included only generic words included like homestyle, gourmet, baking, herbalism, serum...

look an example: EB97F823!00000002!00000000000190A4.recipe_Food_Homestyle_FriedFish_Stove_Large.RecipeTuning
Do you know to whom belongs?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 8:34 PM
Hi, can anyone confirm if this mod is working as intended with City Living? TIA
Test Subject
#87 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K ell z
Hi, can anyone confirm if this mod is working as intended with City Living? TIA

I believe it glitches the cooking interaction, as you can't go through the list and cook something under gourmet cooking, etc. I do you other mods but that is the only one that I have that I believe could possibly effect it in any way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 1:04 AM
need update please and thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 4:27 AM
Yes, we need an update please
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 9:17 AM Last edited by EshaPaul : 16th Feb 2017 at 11:01 PM.
Please update. Thanks. It works with everything for me except the vampire ingredients.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:07 AM
Is it safe to say that this has been abandoned?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:57 AM
I will see if i can find the time to updated, probably after the upcoming cats and dogs pack. I been without a PC to do any modding and had lost all my files, so have to get things back to working condition. No idea yet if i can even run the game on this computer i have now but will find out in the coming weeks when i have everything back installed again. Sorry for not answering sooner.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:55 AM
Hello ! Please can you update this mod thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 8:52 PM
Still works ?
Page 4 of 4