Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2576 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
She grows money trees in her bedroom! And the children can help tend and harvest them!!

I thought you didn't like any magic stuff lol. I've never used money trees myself. Too cheaty for me.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2577 Old 25th Apr 2024 at 3:35 AM
Don't know how this controllable Sim hugged the water heater; it's a deco object that nobody interacted with or walked through before. And he thinks it's a curtain?
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#2578 Old 30th Apr 2024 at 11:03 PM
Don Lothario invited his bud over to throw sports balls around, despite evidently knowing nothing about ball sports.

"Foopball? Yeah, I love foopball! SLAM DUNK!"
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2579 Old 6th May 2024 at 7:37 AM
When you ask your GF to bond with your mom and she star gossib about YOUR embarrasing moments.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2580 Old 6th May 2024 at 7:05 PM
Oopsie moment when ACR kicks in and two lovesick teenagers decide to woohoo, only problem was of all the beds available - they chose to go for the girl's grandfathers bed. He got in the bed at the same time as his granddaughter's boyfriend...... so they just kinda chatted for a little bit

Loaded up a house, and found this! The poor girl's teenage sister had moved into another household and she was left in the air for a moment before quickly dropping back to the ground on her feet and walking off like nothing had happened.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#2581 Old 8th May 2024 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Oopsie moment when ACR kicks in and two lovesick teenagers decide to woohoo, only problem was of all the beds available - they chose to go for the girl's grandfathers bed. He got in the bed at the same time as his granddaughter's boyfriend...... so they just kinda chatted for a little bit

Loaded up a house, and found this! The poor girl's teenage sister had moved into another household and she was left in the air for a moment before quickly dropping back to the ground on her feet and walking off like nothing had happened.
=====
============
Just have to comment: can just hear the teen boy in his underwear - "Oh, hello sir. I just thought I should cool off, sorry I didn't realize this was your bed. Oh NO, I wasn't all hot because of your granddaughter! So how was YOUR day?"
And: was the girl being swung around?

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2582 Old 9th May 2024 at 5:37 PM
A sim from the CAS bin that I made for testing: Mister Bland.

And later, after he'd tested a lot with a plastic surgery machine...

He needs a new name!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2583 Old 10th May 2024 at 12:21 AM
Did you pose him to get those progressively horrified reactions? I like to think not...

Lab Assistant
#2584 Old 13th May 2024 at 7:44 PM
I don't think sim necks are supposed to look like that, but I didn't go to medical school so what do I know

Joshua don't seem too disturbed...or is he just petrified?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2585 Old 15th May 2024 at 3:11 AM
Never saw a dish washer with a removable panel when someone tries to fix..
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2586 Old 16th May 2024 at 5:34 AM
When visiting an apartment neighbour who's a musician:

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2587 Old 16th May 2024 at 2:46 PM
Terrible neck dive on thse flying V guitars.
Field Researcher
#2588 Old 16th May 2024 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chamelea
Don Lothario invited his bud over to throw sports balls around, despite evidently knowing nothing about ball sports.

He's got those sticky hands.
Instructor
#2589 Old 16th May 2024 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Never saw a dish washer with a removable panel when someone tries to fix..

Is that the school headmaster?

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

My spiritual accountability website:
https://bequietnomoreyou.wordpress.com

Scholar
#2590 Old 16th May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Darren dropping dirk off at college after apparently being some struck by lightning at some point beforehand (I don't remember it).

Haven't seen Mrs. Crumplebottom bowl before. She's apparently pretty good!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2591 Old 16th May 2024 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monijt1
Is that the school headmaster?

What..on his knees? Hardly

Lab Assistant
#2592 Old Today at 8:55 AM
Just a son congratulating his dad...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2593 Old Today at 9:11 AM
Congratulating him on his first woohoo. XD It's like him saying: Dad, I know I'm adopted lol.
Lab Assistant
#2594 Old Today at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Congratulating him on his first woohoo. XD It's like him saying: Dad, I know I'm adopted lol.

And he is not!
Page 104 of 104