Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Shower/Tub Combo Backless

by HugeLunatic Posted 30th Apr 2008 at 2:15 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2009 at 4:21 AM by HugeLunatic : adding non pets version...

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 167 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#101 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:55 AM
So simple, and so brilliant. I don't know how I could have missed this - I've been wanting something like this forever! THANK YOU!
Scholar
#102 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 7:12 AM
This a great idea and very useful! Thank you

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#103 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:08 PM
That's a great idea, and it's very well done. Thanks a lot!
Inventor
#104 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 1:54 AM
You are awesome for this, Thank you so much.
I've always wanted this.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#105 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 8:10 AM
Freakin amazing. =]

"If you didn't fondle contraceptive devices, the hailstones wouldn't chat casually with you."
Get your quote here...
Just copy and paste
Wiki Wizard
#106 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 9:51 AM
Great work, well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 8:07 AM
OMG! thanks i hope this works! ^_^

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Test Subject
#108 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 1:10 AM
Like Ikichi .... mine isn't showing up in game .... I have all expansions except Freetime and Ikea. Other CC is showing up. I re downloaded in case there was a problem there and made certain the downloaded Kb's matched and still no show. I downloaded everything BUT the BASE mesh as I do have Pets and Seasons. Any thoughts? I can't wait to use this in game as I can see so much potential! Thanx
Test Subject
#109 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 2:40 AM
Hmmmm using SimPack2Clean I scanned my downloads folder and it said that its an Empty Package ....... I'm assuming this means there is no data in it?
Test Subject
#110 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 8:37 PM
I couldn't find the curtains for the showers. Which ones are they?

I have kids. Nothing scares me anymore.
Test Subject
#111 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 6:02 AM
thank you so much! i really love these.
Test Subject
#112 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:55 AM
Great work. I always hated that maxis tub.
Test Subject
#113 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:19 PM
Thanks! These are great! I seem to be having a problem with recolors though, when I place the tub/shower the recolor shows up fine, but after a Sim takes a shower the curtian turns white! The only way to get it back to color is to sell and re-buy the shower! I didn't know if anyone else had this problem? I have all EP's and SP's installed! But other than this small problem I really love this item!
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 12:29 AM
i need help do i download all!??!?!

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#115 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:30 PM
The first file is the tub/shower combo if you have Pets or later, the last one is if for for pre pets.

The springtime river files are the recolor you see in the picture
Test Subject
#116 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 1:55 AM
Tried downloading it 4 times now ... each time it doesn't work :-( Even downloaded the base mesh (though I do have Pets) and still no go. I've downloaded other shower curtain recolours and they are showing up fine but the backless tub/shower and your lovely springtime colours aren't working for my game.

Anyone else having these probs?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#117 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 3:59 AM
You don't have both versions in your game at the same time do you? Are the files dl fully? or are you getting errors. The servers may be busy and the dl are not fully completing. The recolors will show for the Maxis showers as well.

You can also try my personal site, but be warned all files are in one zip, so make sure to delete the BASE one and keep the other. It was never designed for multiple files for one mesh.

...a lunatic idea...

Also have a new site that you can dl from:

Sims2Artists
Test Subject
#118 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 7:06 PM
This is wonderful (and the pictures are gorgeous)! Thank you sooo much!
Field Researcher
#119 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 8:07 PM
Thanks, I cant wait to try these out. thanks, thanks, thanks!!!
Test Subject
#120 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 12:58 AM
I can't get these recolors to work - in fact, I can't get any recolors to work for both this shower and tub... and SimPE wizard won't let me do it myself (say's this object is not recolorable). What am I doing wrong? Do I need an extra file?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#121 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:41 PM
This is a new mesh and cannot be recolored. It takes its color from the Maxis ones. All recolors of the original Maxis tub/shower and cheap shower will work for this one.

The two files with "springtime river" in them are the recolors.
Test Subject
#122 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
This is a new mesh and cannot be recolored. It takes its color from the Maxis ones. All recolors of the original Maxis tub/shower and cheap shower will work for this one.

The two files with "springtime river" in them are the recolors.

I was talking about the original maxis ones. I d/l'd the springtime recolors and they won't show up, so I d/l'd a few other maxis recolors and none of them show up. I have all the eps and funpacks so this is really weird.
Test Subject
#123 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:49 AM
Wow, this is amazing! It'll be so great to not have those shower walls blocking my view any longer!
Test Subject
#124 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 3:07 AM
thank you for these! i've only had them in game a few days, but i can't stop abusing them!
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 11:53 PM
THANK YOU so much! These are what I've been looking for.
Page 5 of 8