Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 4:49 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 crashing cc conflict sky fix + Criquette
Hi there! I noticed my game was crashing from the SimNopke Sky fix conflicting with Criquette custom roads Rural Charm Terrain & Road Default. I've even tried putting a _ in the mod file to load before this terrain and after it still crashing it tired zzzz to make it load after to see if this was a work around? not sure if a fix will ever come for this? I really enjoy both of these mods! please and thank you for reading!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 5:01 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 28th Jan 2024 at 7:53 AM.
The Sky fix is known to conflict with some camera mods, so if you added one (Criquette's mod mentions it, but I don't think it's included) you may want to check that first. I think it's mentioned in the Skyfix topic.

There's a part that's dependent on the sky fix, the "10.4 Seasoned Lot Skirt Road Fix + SimNopke skyFix", so you'll want to read that whole segment. There's two files, you only want to add in one of them.

Could be a good idea to go through the whole thing and make sure you've only downloaded the files you need, because there are various optional/variants of the files in Criquette's files, and I think there are several variations of the Skyfix, too.