Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 1:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to cheat into a sim reaching maximum aspiration (lifetime wish)
Some of you may remember that my neighborhood had crashed and that I had to make a new one from scratch. I have a family that I worked so hard for when it came to their careers with no cheating and barely any mods, and the couple reached maximum lifetime aspiration. I have no idea how it's called exactly and I don't want to spend hours and hours in doing it again. I know that I can add a fake memory but their thombstone will be regular once they die. Is there a way to fake this using mods? I have InSim and that mod where I can spawn everything from the Summoner, Temporal Adjuster to Wardrobe Adjuster.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 1:50 PM
As far as I know, sims need to die of old age and have gold or platinum aspiration to get the special gravestone. While maximising the lifetime aspiration guarantees a special grave, it should not be necessary. I have never tried to manually set the aspiration bar (I think that's what it's called? =P) so I'm not sure if it is possible with any of the tools available.

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 2:32 PM
Reaching a lifetime want (LTW) gives the Sim permaplat (permanent platinum) status as does the accumulation over time of enough aspiration points.

If you have Freetime, you can try the Genie's wish Give Me Peace of Mind. If successful, that immediately provides permaplat, although it might take until the next hour to show it.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moonlight__
Some of you may remember that my neighborhood had crashed and that I had to make a new one from scratch. I have a family that I worked so hard for when it came to their careers with no cheating and barely any mods, and the couple reached maximum lifetime aspiration. I have no idea how it's called exactly and I don't want to spend hours and hours in doing it again. I know that I can add a fake memory but their thombstone will be regular once they die. Is there a way to fake this using mods? I have InSim and that mod where I can spawn everything from the Summoner, Temporal Adjuster to Wardrobe Adjuster.

It is possible with the Sim Blender to maximise aspiration and then make your Sims die by old age to get the tombstone. To have maximum LIFETIME aspiration, I don't really know. Major memories also appear to up the lifetime aspiration meter up, like first kiss, having a baby, stuff like that. You can add a fake memory and then do the Sim Blender option to make their tombstone special.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheFlyingRaccoon
As far as I know, sims need to die of old age and have gold or platinum aspiration to get the special gravestone. While maximising the lifetime aspiration guarantees a special grave, it should not be necessary. I have never tried to manually set the aspiration bar (I think that's what it's called? =P) so I'm not sure if it is possible with any of the tools available.

I thought that you have to fullfill their biggest wishes to achieve that. My fortune sims have earned 50k-100k and reached the top of their careers to achieve that. Is that supposed to be how you reach or something else? One of those mods I mentioned is setting their aspiration bar so i'll make sure its high during their elder stage.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
It is possible with the Sim Blender to maximise aspiration and then make your Sims die by old age to get the tombstone. To have maximum LIFETIME aspiration, I don't really know. Major memories also appear to up the lifetime aspiration meter up, like first kiss, having a baby, stuff like that. You can add a fake memory and then do the Sim Blender option to make their tombstone special.

Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 3:25 PM
The batbox can toggle permaplat on/off.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moonlight__
I thought that you have to fullfill their biggest wishes to achieve that. My fortune sims have earned 50k-100k and reached the top of their careers to achieve that. Is that supposed to be how you reach or something else? One of those mods I mentioned is setting their aspiration bar so i'll make sure its high during their elder stage.

They have to satisfy their LTW or max out LTA points to get permaplat. Usually my sims max out their LTA points shortly after entering adulthood, so I that part disabled in my game. However, you can achieve regular plantinum aspiration at any time just by satisfying regular wants, and that's enough to get the platinum grave, they don't actually have to be permaplat.
Inventor
#9 Old 27th Jan 2024 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
Major memories also appear to up the lifetime aspiration meter up, like first kiss, having a baby, stuff like that. You can add a fake memory

Memories are a bystander. They increase the LTA by a bit one time, and mark it in "Token - LTA Direct Adds". But increasing the LTA by other means using a cheat object would have the same effect. Тo get the increase you have to get the memory in the normal way using "CT - Add Memory" which does some additional stuff specific to that memory.