Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:22 PM
Default How to import a house?
I downloaded a house and installed the files in the tray folder as instructed. What I can't seem to figure out is where to find the house in game. I went into free build mode on an empty lot but cannot locate any option to place an entire house. I can only find rooms and pieces of a house. Can someone direct me please? Thank you.

BREAKING NEWS! Toilet stolen from police station. The cops have nothing to go on.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:40 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
You should be able to find it in your library, then select it and have the option to place it.

I think it's the library i'm not finding. I see the save to library option but not the library itself.

Update: I found a library in the gallery option but the house I put into the tray folder is not showing up anywhere there.

BREAKING NEWS! Toilet stolen from police station. The cops have nothing to go on.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by airway
I think it's the library i'm not finding. I see the save to library option but not the library itself.

Update: I found a library in the gallery option but the house I put into the tray folder is not showing up anywhere there.

You need to go into the 'advanced settings' and check 'include custom content' in the library