Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
hot beverage cups don't show up while drinking
while drinking hot beverage cups don't show up even when serving ,the sim is holding nothing .
so how can i fix this ??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:02 AM
Never thought of this before, but we need a new reaction button added for "Huh?"

By any chance do you have a mod or default replacement in play for cups and/or dishes that could be acting up? Anything having to do with custom beverages?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 6:27 PM
By any chance do you have a mod or default replacement in play for cups and/or dishes that could be acting up? Anything having to do with custom beverages?[/QUOTE]
sorry for being late , as i was testing the game without the mods that replace and/ or adding more drinks till i found the main cause it was (the Functional Tea Set to warm up by MelissaMel )
so after i removed it everything fixed up
thanks for helping