Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Height Slider

by CmarNYC Posted 29th Jul 2013 at 7:52 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2013 at 3:00 PM by CmarNYC

393 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 160 Feedback Posts, 232 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 16 of 16
Lab Assistant
#376 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 6:56 PM
Default Shows up in CAS but in-game no effect has occurred in their height.
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I haven't heard of that happening, sorry.

Thats what is happening in my game also. I installed this a couple days ago but any sims I have used it on only are modified in CAS.. when game resumes they are still the same height. any suggestions? hope I can get it to work in my game.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#377 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DavidNps
Thats what is happening in my game also. I installed this a couple days ago but any sims I have used it on only are modified in CAS.. when game resumes they are still the same height. any suggestions? hope I can get it to work in my game.

I'm sorry but I really don't know what would cause that. What other game mods are you using?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#378 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:22 PM
thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#379 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 11:20 AM
This is not a problem, but more of a question. I've noticed that this slider, as well as some others (e.g. Jonha's), get applied to random rolled sims in CAS. And there are other people's sliders that do not. Is this a setting that person could change with s3pe? (I've been able to change things like the panel it's displayed on and it's label.)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#380 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 12:18 AM
I'm not aware of any setting that enables or disables sliders for random, sorry. You could try looking at this slider and one that doesn't get applied randomly and see if there's anything different in the various 'unknown' fields.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#381 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 12:34 PM
Okay, well thanks anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#382 Old 3rd May 2018 at 6:30 PM
Awesome thank you I will be using this lots :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#383 Old 11th May 2018 at 10:55 AM
A useful slider. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#384 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 9:08 PM
Thank you very much for your contribution
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#385 Old 2nd May 2019 at 7:37 PM
Still working on 1.69 origin thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#386 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 8:33 PM
Thank you I can't wait to use it :D!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#387 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 10:07 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#388 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 12:15 AM
It looks kinda weird on childrens somehow, but maybe it's just me not used of seeing tall (sims) children. Otherwise, It works as intended in 1.67.
Lab Assistant
#389 Old 14th Dec 2021 at 10:26 PM
Hi there! I have your height slider downloaded in my packages, but it's not showing up when I try to edit a sim in CAS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#390 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 5:50 PM
when this file is in my mods folder, my sims app will not even boot up, it just takes me straight back to origin. Removing this file is the only way to avoid that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#391 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 6:15 PM
You make such wonderful things :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#392 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 9:35 AM
Hi! Is there an updated mod that allows more usable sliders in game? Is that something that has been fixed already? Ive looked everywhere and cant get a straight forward answer. TIA!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#393 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mikeoxlong
Hi! Is there an updated mod that allows more usable sliders in game? Is that something that has been fixed already? Ive looked everywhere and cant get a straight forward answer. TIA!

More sliders requires a core mod. My XCAS core mod will do it, and NRAAS Master Controller. There may be others.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#394 Old 19th Feb 2024 at 1:59 AM
This mod was a godsend back when I was into The Sims 3 and redownloaded it now that I'm starting to get back into it (missed the customization so much). After all these years, thanks so much. You'll always be remembered and appreciated.
Page 16 of 16