Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 10:57 AM Last edited by justJones : 9th Feb 2014 at 3:34 PM.
Default The Pack Challenge - TS3 Pets Required!
Do you have what it takes to raise a pack?

The Backstory:
You and your mate have been chased out of your territory in Sunset Valley and flee to Appaloosa Plains, where everything is unfamiliar and strange. You both settle down into an unclaimed meadow with no other dogs in sight or any signs of hostile creatures. What now?

Rules:
- Create two dogs, one male one female. Add a Sim but they are useless because you will delete them in build/buy mode with the cheats ctrl+shift+c and then type in testingcheatsenabled true, after that type in moveobjects on and sell your Sim.
- Choose one of your dogs to play as, for you will not be able to play as the other!
- I would not suggest putting the neat trait, since the garbage will be one of your main food sources.
- The destructive trait will work well with your pack, you've a lot of garbage cans to knock down!
- Put a dog house on one of the lots you can remember, because your pack is basically you, your mate, and your puppies!
- You may put other packs in the town, because then your puppies can start their own pack!
- You may be wolves, foxes, any animal related to dogs as well.
- You may not put a pet house on your territory!

The Goal:

Point Chart:
One puppy born: 5 points
Two puppies born: 10 points
More puppies born: 20 points
One generation survived: 30 points
A dog died: -10 points
Fertility Treatment for pets bought: 50 points
Two generations survived: 60 points
More generations survived: 120 points

Try to gain as many points as you can! If you have at least 100 points by the time all your dogs have passed away, YOU WIN!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 11:58 AM
I love animal challenges! Can you do it with cats for once I do it with dogs. Then maybe Horses?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ihaveanawsomebro
I love animal challenges! Can you do it with cats for once I do it with dogs. Then maybe Horses?
Sure, why not? Personally, I think the cats are easiest to work with when it comes to stray animals because they can hunt for themselves without digging through trash or having to beg.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 6:59 AM
I think all animal can drink water, which raises their hunger. That is a way to cheat :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 12:57 AM
how the heck are you supposed to be a fox?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 5:24 PM
Well... this looks fun XP Imma try this sometime :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rainbow616
how the heck are you supposed to be a fox?
That's actually obvious, just customize a dog like one.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 5:17 PM
I prefer horses when it comes to bring strays because they can just have a diet of grass, water, and some occasional hay. The exercise and social are easy. Just make the horses socialize!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 1:05 AM
I like it! Thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 4:07 AM
Sounds cool. Can we use mods?