Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 3:37 AM
Default BB slaved circular wall?
Anyone know where the Nooks and Niches slaved wall that looks like this is? I remember it being part of some set, but I cant remember where.

(im not talking about where the image itself is from, but rather the shape of the object)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xions Heart
Anyone know where the Nooks and Niches slaved wall that looks like this is? I remember it being part of some set, but I cant remember where.

(im not talking about where the image itself is from, but rather the shape of the object)

Greetings and Salutations.

You will find CycloneSue's (of TSR fame) slaved circular meshes at Plumbbob Keep.

Registration is not necessary to download content, however, a polite thank you to the person who modified the set for slaving to Buggy's WonderfulL creation is most welcome. I would direct you say a fine hello and thank you to Sue as well, but I've never found a Thank You button on any TSR creation.

Pleasant Simming!
HerrB
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:00 PM
Thank you!