Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2007 at 7:57 PM
Sims get the mail Autonomously since Seasons?
Ok...Forgive my utter stupidity, but Sims can get the mail from the mailbox themselves, without my telling them to ?

I'm so manic about my sims paying the bills that I always send them for the mail immediately upon seeing the mailman. I've been playing this way since day1.
Since installing Seasons, I noticed my sims occasionaly going to the mailbox to get the mail autonomously.
Is it "Seasons" that did this, or am I the only one on earth who didn't know they could do this all along?

duh.....
Advertisement
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 8:27 PM
I have Seasons, and yeah my Sims will occasionally saunter out to check the mailbox, which is always a relief because I'm *terrible* about making them pay their bills on time! But yeah, I don't know if it's an action unique to Seasons - every once and a while, I catch my Sims doing something on their own that I've never seen them doing before. I guess it's just random?
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 8:33 PM
I think sims can sometimes pick habits up, For example, I used to make my sloppy sim make her bed every day, Soon she was going around the house making everyones beds without being told to lol
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:14 PM
Well it was a really nice surprise ,whatever expansion it all started with. Thanks guys!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:23 PM
Mine will do it by themselves everyonce in awhile without me realizing it... ofcourse i always find it in the streets... but hey.

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...