Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 11:54 PM
Default What would you be famous for?
I tend to think big when at a low. After all, I feel you can only go up when you're rock bottom.

So, my dream claim to fame is finding a plant extract that is a zero calorie sweetener that has the flavor property of cane sugar and a video game for mobile that outsells in terms of downloaded times similar to Pokémon GO, but without the need to pick an affiliated group.

I'd usually be in the company of Planetary Society members (that includes Dr. Nye, the CEO and former student of Carl Sagan, who founded the group) and the entourage is composed of Japanese gaming legends and Yoshiaki Koizumi now fills the spot Satoru Iwata left behind. If we go for Sushi, keep in mind to have separate checks because I tend to eat $50+ in Japanese food.

I guess I would donate to associations that help people worldwide. Mainly rights for humans who are considered second class citizens in other countries.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 3:20 AM
Being quiet. That's it. I'm always just THAT quiet person.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Alchemist
#3 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 7:50 PM
According to some shit I saw on the Internet yesterday I could've been an actor in the 50's. If that would happen to me today for some reason, that's what I might be famous for.
Otherwise I wouldn't know. I don't really accomplish anything.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
So, my dream claim to fame is finding a plant extract that is a zero calorie sweetener that has the flavor property of cane sugar

Stevia is pretty good. :D

I'm already famous for my absolute trash memes and I can barely handle all this fame.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:21 PM
Going to the doctor. I'm really good at it, and I think I could make it into a successful career.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 6:28 PM
Hopefully one day I'll be famous for contributing something amazing to the field of Psychology.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Petroselinum
Stevia is pretty good. :D

I'm already famous for my absolute trash memes and I can barely handle all this fame.

I tried stevia sweetened Soda and it left a nasty taste in my mouth. Much worse than the cat hair shed by my cat, breathed in by me.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 11:13 AM
I can put my foot in my mouth really well. For a clumsy person, I'm actually quite adept at that feat (ha)

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
dodgy builder
#9 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 11:22 AM
I would have liked to be a famous painter actually. I can just never put in the hours to learn properly, and my medium is really the computer *sigh*
Theorist
#10 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 10:47 PM
I'll be remembered by a few individuals as being their rock-bottom. Also might be mentioned for my crybaby designs at Renderosity that are kinda okay. There's my JACC awards but they're worth zilch because I'm not going into journalism and working for a newspaper. I definitely want to accomplish better things before I finally dye my hair, head to a theater, and blame video games.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 12:30 AM
When I was a kid my dream was to become a famous film director but I came to realise that there's no way I'd have the motivation and skill to do such a job i found it difficult enough with the stress of media at college and I'm terrible with time management.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Space Pony
#12 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:32 PM
As you probably have known, for being a drama queen and making a huge deal out of everything 😁
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 10:06 AM
Procrastinating.
Scholar
#14 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:56 PM
being lame
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 10:59 AM
Hopefully writing, one day.
Instructor
#16 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by endlessgalaxy