Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 3:36 AM
Default Psychology Career
Hi Guys,

I am trying my hand at modding by creating a custom career and I am looking for some help. I've made modification to another modders career that includes 5 levels. It took awhile but the game recognizes the package and doesn't crash. Hurdle one complete! However the career doesn't show up in the list of available careers. Not quite sure what's going wrong. I was hoping someone might be able to help. The package can be found here

I also welcome ideas for the different levels. This was so much easier in TS2

Thanks,
Nicolas
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 10:40 PM
If you like, I have some suggestions. I am getting my Phd in Clinical psych, so I hope you find this useful. Psychologist and psychiatrist are different. Maybe start with grad student, then internship/residency, and have a split here. either clinical psychiatrist or psychologist. Then have the final level for each be private practice or head of the department. If you separate them, the psychiatrist track can remain the same, but add in some of the doctor levels from the game. For the psychologist, the same as well, but there can be another split. Forensic psych, clinical, school are all examples

Read more: http://sims4studio.com/thread/9820/...r#ixzz56N2N4DF2