Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 2:50 AM
Constant Unrouteable Sims errors/GoHere Errors in world!
Ok, so I've been building an expanded version of Dronningslund as it's one of my favorite worlds. I don't want my world to be car dependent so I've added bikes and subways all over. However, I have been running into insane amounts of unrouteable sims error all over my town. I am at a loss of what to do because I can't figure out what's going on.

My whole world is in chaos - people arent going to work or to school and as I'm not experienced with CAW building/testing, I don't even know where to begin.

Please help! I've worked so hard!

I've put up pictures to show what I'm trying to do - added an extra island piece, expanded suburban area.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 9:30 AM
Did you check for non-routing paint? Are your bridges properly connected?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 2:56 PM Last edited by simsample : 23rd Nov 2023 at 2:57 PM.
It's almost certainsly the bridges, I found them very problematic to have working correctly. Also, if I remember correctly, there's a tuning setting you can change to ensure that sims will use the subways autonomously. Can anyone remember better than I and give advice on that please? Edit- see my next post
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It's almost certainsly the bridges, I found them very problematic to have working correctly. Also, if I remember correctly, there's a tuning setting you can change to ensure that sims will use the subways autonomously. Can anyone remember better than I and give advice on that please?

I am not sure I have ever seen a non-played Sim take a subway, but I did see a dog take one into town!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 2:57 PM
I found it- from NRaas:
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 3:05 PM
In order to make inactive sims use the subway, you can use NRAAS Retuner. You can find all information at NRAAS: https://www.nraas.net/community/Whi...-less-often-522
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
In order to make inactive sims use the subway, you can use NRAAS Retuner. You can find all information at NRAAS: https://www.nraas.net/community/Whi...-less-often-522

[edit] Haha, you beat me to it, Simsample!

(Sorry for the double post, I need new glasses....)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 3:42 PM
Ahh, well done @Norn you actually came up with the link! I just found that screenshot in my notes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Nov 2023 at 12:11 AM
Wow wow wow! Thank you guys so much! Sorry I'm getting back to this a tad late...this world traumatized me a little bit lol so I needed a break.

I'll implement everyone's suggestions, esp about the subway. Thank you all SO SO much!!