Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#15926 Old 24th May 2018 at 6:23 PM
Chapter 3.11: Mom?

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Advertisement
Scholar
#15927 Old 26th May 2018 at 8:36 AM
joining the update train with Chapter 4.8
Test Subject
#15928 Old 28th May 2018 at 7:50 AM Last edited by featherkeys : 28th May 2018 at 8:31 AM.
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while and decided to try recording my newest attempt at the challenge.
Nolan Legacy 1.1 | What Happens in Lucky Palms

Warnings: NSFW (butts, sexual content). Right now it's also a no-text update, as I got a little overwhelmed.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#15929 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:45 PM
Small update for Lawful Chaotic: 1.11 I'm Telling Dad
Lab Assistant
#15930 Old 29th May 2018 at 9:42 PM
@Frogsnack
Wow I've never seen this, my sims typically get horrible results from the love inspector

I'm playing around with Relativity for the first time now (thanks for the tip! :*) and I see there's a setting that makes skill gain slower/faster based on your life span. Soooo maybe I can keep my longer life span without it being cheaty?
Lab Assistant
#15932 Old 31st May 2018 at 11:06 PM
1.7 - The last depressing chapter
As the name suggests I'm finally done with torturing Kerry for a while, more joy and happiness planned for the next chapters
Scholar
#15933 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 10:41 AM
I have another update, Chapter 4.9 .
Lab Assistant
#15934 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 4:09 AM Last edited by Keyneky : 4th Jun 2018 at 12:37 AM.
Guys. . . I had a hilarious glitch tonight. I cracked up so hard. Sticking it under a spoiler tag because it is relevant to Gen 3 of my legacy and also because the photo is HUGE and I don't know how to resize it.

But look how bored Jude is just standing on a flipping horse like he's king of horseland or something.
Screenshots

~*Keyneky*~

Lab Assistant
#15935 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keyneky
Guys. . . I had a hilarious glitch tonight. I cracked up so hard. Sticking it under a spoiler tag because it is relevant to Gen 3 of my legacy and also because the photo is HUGE and I don't know how to resize it.

The picture didn't show up for me
Lab Assistant
#15936 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveViolet
The picture didn't show up for me

Somehow I never realized you could just upload as a screenshot in the thread so I just did that.

~*Keyneky*~

Lab Assistant
#15937 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 1:21 AM
@Keyneky
Maybe he's the simlish Torben Jacobs? Kinda looks the part too with the blonde hair :p
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#15938 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nocriel
@Keyneky
Maybe he's the simlish Torben Jacobs? Kinda looks the part too with the blonde hair :p

That is fantastic! He's like cross between an acrobat and a jockey.

~*Keyneky*~

Lab Assistant
#15939 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 10:00 PM
Update for The Van Hofwegen Legacy

Chapter 3.12: Moving On

~*Keyneky*~

Scholar
Original Poster
#15940 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 12:23 AM
Update for Lawful Chaotic: 1.12 Push Me Higher
Lab Assistant
#15941 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 1:22 PM
*pokes head in*

Hello?

So, erm... Yeah, sorry for the radio silence. I got a new job and I got so overwhelmed with everything that I had to take a break from everything for a few days so I didn't have a mental break down. Combined with the fact that I tried to start up a new thread and then immediately deleted it, I left for a while. On top of this, I got a new laptop, and have lost my save file for the Street family legacy, which I wasn't happy with anyway.

As a result of everything, I am starting a new random legacy from the beginning, but I will not be in such a hurry to pump out new chapters. My mental health and my job comes first, not new chapters of a Sims legacy.
Scholar
#15942 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 6:53 AM
I have another update, 4.10
Lab Assistant
#15943 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:44 PM
You know those negative moodlets showtime career sims get after a bad show? I have that moodlet in real life now, just came home from a breakdance show and the stage was hot and slippery That and the "Sweating Profusely" moodlet too.
1.8 - Babies in beds
Bit of a filler chapter where the only real event the birth of child #2 is. Also lots of pics of babies/tots in beds.

I remember the Streets, I'm glad you're back @slashbanghorror ! And of course real life always comes first, people vanish and come back here all the time (including myself ) don't worry about it!
Field Researcher
#15944 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:24 AM
Yeah, don't worry when you need to disappear, just come back to us! :p

Hey look, I'm contributing too mom!

Of crushes and near-death experiences, Jyo has aged up and she is gorgeous *o* 1.31 Adolescence and the Chronicles of the Free Vacation

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Space Pony
#15945 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 2:41 AM
Prologue

Well. It only took me a month to get this started. I'd open my game and then it would sit there for hours cause my son hates sims. xD Not really, he would just whine every time I tried to play. However, he is a complete daddy's boy, so while my husband is home, I get free time! :D

Here's the beginning of my new legacy. The only CC I have is from the store.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Test Subject
#15946 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM
Hi, my name is efelkay and I'm a stubborn bastard.

Third Time's the Charm, if anyone remembers that old thing with a whole four updates, is still happening, despite me not updating since January. I had to take a break because my old finally kicked it, and it took me a while to get a new one. I had a backup of my save this time, so I still have it, but I had to reinstall the game, all the expansion packs and stuff packs and mods I was using, and store content.... and then after spending forever doing that, the game wouldn't even open. So I just gave up for a while. This afternoon I ended up uninstalling everything, then reinstalling it again one by one. Which, by the way, was far more tiring than it had any right to be considering I literally was sitting at a computer the whole time.
But I got it working. Mostly. Late Night and Ambitions are broken, for some reason, and I'm not going to bother trying to fix them for now.

I don't have an update yet, I still have to figure out what's happening in my game and I know I've lost at least some screenshots n stuff on my old laptop. Just thought I'd drop in.
Lab Assistant
#15947 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:30 PM Last edited by slashbanghorror : 14th Jun 2018 at 11:56 PM.
Ahh... Hello again!

I am back with a brand new legacy! Chapter 1.1 - Too Spooky For Me

Featuring a new Founder, some spooky ghosts, and the quickest relationship building ever.

EDIT: Fixed broken link.
Lab Assistant
#15948 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:30 AM
Chugging right along: Chapter 3.13: Don't Let Go

~*Keyneky*~

Lab Assistant
#15949 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 9:39 PM Last edited by slashbanghorror : 14th Jun 2018 at 11:54 PM.
Hello again! I have a new chapter!

Chapter 1.2 - Stop, Hammer Time

I'm trying to get enough screenshots that I can work on chapters without having to play the game, because next week is pretty busy what with work and driving lessons and such.

Anyway, enjoy the new chapter :D

EDIT: Fixed broken link, the title of the blog was wrong D:
Lab Assistant
#15950 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slashbanghorror
Hello again! I have a new chapter!

Chapter 1.2 - Stop, Hammer Time

I'm trying to get enough screenshots that I can work on chapters without having to play the game, because next week is pretty busy what with work and driving lessons and such.

Anyway, enjoy the new chapter :D

EDIT: Fixed broken link, the title of the blog was wrong D:

I was wondering what had happened. I knew I had loaded Chapter 1 but then I couldn't find it. Off to read!

~*Keyneky*~

Page 638 of 676