Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 2:18 PM
Default What did you do with the Veronaville characters?
What did you do with Titania, Oberon, Romeo, Juliet, and the rest? Tell us every little detail of what happened with the Maxis premade characters in Veronaville in your game.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:07 PM
Aw, empty thread
I recently (this morning :p) started discovering Veronaville. There are a few things I found out: -I hate the houses there, and oh my Maxis decorated them so badly! Really hideous. I mean, Morrocon theme in an Italian family? Star-carpet in the livingroom?
-The family trees are extremely complicated. Seems like they've put more work in the dead people than they did in the living ones.
-I discoverd that there's a woman in one of the family trees who is called Calpurnia. I read about her in class (Latin). She was married to the writer Plinius (not in game of course). There's also a couple Cleopatra & Anthony. And a Julius Caesar.

What I did:

Aged all the teens up (Puck, Romeo, Juliette, Hermia, Mercutio & Tybalt) Btw, where's Benvolio?
Aged Buttom up to teen and killed off Con-something (grandpa of Juliette, Hermia & Tybalt)
Gave some of them make-overs. Destroyed ugly furniture in the Capp's house.
I think this could get interesting but there's some work to be done.
I wonder why nobody really likes Veronaville...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 1:37 PM
Turned Romeo into a vampire, sent him to uni, then it played the movie, the one you see when they go to uni, then straight after the movie he screamed and died....

Ah a Biscuit! It all makes sense
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:07 PM
I love Veronaville. Biscuit, your naughty, lol.

Boy, I've done so many things there, do you have a year? Me either...
Here's a quickie:

Broke up Oberon and Titania, she is married to Consort, and pregnant. Bottoms is a teen, going with Romeo. I changed most of their aspirations, maxed out all of skills and careers. Gave them pixie skintones, cutom hair, clothes, etc..

Grew up Puck, and created a CAS female for him, they have a daughter named Sprite Summerdream.

I just moved Oberon to a custom lot. He is having an afair with Puck's CAS wife (me bad). I made him pregnant from her via Insinator.

Reserected (sp?) all the Tricou's from Gothier Green Lawns. Completely maxed them out like the others.

And I've done this everytime I needed to reset the Veronaville 'hood. In slightly different ways. The other 'hoods drive buggy, and bore me...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:10 PM
HystericalParoxysm, I've always liked your siggie. Thought I'd finally tell you.:D
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:04 PM
Romeo and Juliet moved out of their houses, got married. They mow live in a cheap house with 8 kids (2 toddler, 1 child, 5 teens) One of the teens had twins (inteeninator) Romeo is jobless. Finally Juliet has had affairs with the maid. (The 2 toddlers aren't Romeo's)
#7 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
I wonder why nobody really likes Veronaville...

Veronaville's the only neighborhood I play.

Anyways, the only thing I've done with the Veronaville characters is smack Consort around. That guy's a jerk.
#8 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 9:19 PM
I kill mine in Season and Nightlife incident (installed them and it destroyed it >.<)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:38 AM
Not really a big fan of this neighborhood. Too many interconnected people and not enough interesting story. The only ones I've really been tempted to do much with are Bianca Monty and the Capp she's supposed to be backstory attracted to. The buildings are great. But the characters outside the Sim bin? Eh.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrstyFarie07
I kill mine in Season and Nightlife incident (installed them and it destroyed it >.<)

LOL here is the slogan that Seasons should have

"Seasons KILL"

Tim
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:06 PM
Consort: Died of old age, and left the house to Juliet.

Hermia and Puck: Moved out and got married. They have a daughter. I re-named Puck - he is now called Puckling.

Tybalt: Moved him into his own house, but he is still single.

Romeo and Juliet: Juliet stayed in her family home, and Romeo moved in and they got married. I changed Romeo's aspiration to family, and they have a son - Prosper, although I think one of them is having an affair (haven't played them for a while.)

Bianca Monty and Kent Capp: They got married and had a daughter: Blanche. However while Bianca was at work (and pregnant) I found that Kent was in love with Titania somehow (O_o) so of course he wanted to invite her over. Bianca, now with a bump when got home from work, caught them and broke up with Kent. Bianca gave birth to a son, Claudio. She then married one of my own Sims named Kendall Gabinia, whose wife he also caught cheating so they seemed right for each other. They haven't had children together yet, but they will do. As Bianca and Kent's daughter Blanche isn't as beautiful as I thought their children would be.

Antonio and Beatrice and Benedict: Moved them into a house and got them a dog. Nothing happened with them really.

Mercutio: Continued to live with his mother to care for her after her husband died, and when she died he (obviously) inherited the house. He married Felicia, a NPC Sim, who looks stuck-up enough to be his wife. They had a son, and then shortly after triplets - two girls and one boy.

Oberon and Titania: Titania was caught cheating on Oberon after they got married, (I can't remember who she cheated with, but it might be Antonio or w/e) in front of Bottom, (who I re-named Arlene, I hated her name) and Oberon broke up with her. I am planning for him to marry a Sim I'm going to create for him.

The Smith's: I moved Johnny and Ophelia here. They have had 3 children - Cosmo, Kalila and Gabriella. And live in one of the Veronaville mansions. However, I'm planning for Johnny, Opehlia and Gabriella (their other children are too settled to move) to move back to Strangetown to spend their golden years, and also for Johnny to discover that his sister Jill has married his arch-enemy, Tank, and had children together.

Cosmo: Married the ex-wife of Kendall Gabinia, and her and her teenage daughter she had with Kendall moved in with him. Cosmo and Tamara are now raising dogs and selling them to make money, and Tamara's teenage daughter I might actually marry to Oberon when she's older, as part of a plan Tamara has to make more money.

Kalila - Married an NPC Sim, and had a daughter - Venus. However, her husband cheated on her not long after Venus was born and he married a Sim who is very high up in the Crime career, and Kalila, as part of a story, is going to 'blow her cover' as an honest accountant, and ruin her life, to get her husband back.

Gabriella: Still a toddler, but I'm planning for her to have a bad childhood and end up like Nina or Dina. Just to shake things up.

I think thats it o.O The only family I've really played with on here and liked was Bianca and Kent.

I'm also thinking of making Veronaville more medeval, and dressing them all in medeval outfits. I especially like the upper-class outfits. I can't seem to find many medeval outfits for men. And I struggle when it comes to outfits for the poor ones, especially.
#12 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:28 AM
An Influx of new sims happened....

Bianca is now happily married with two children a boy and girl married to one of my sims.

Antonio in a strange twist moved in with Kent and they have an adopted son.

Cornwall and Regan got severe Make-overs, new names and run the furniture store.

Patritzio died. Leaving Isabella an unmourning widow.

Mecutio went off to college.

Goneril found a place of her own, got into the army and her family is swimming along nicely.

Titania and Oberons house is too big and takes too long to play for me to bother with really but Puck met Miranda Capp.

Finally Consort and Isabella have seperately been shelling out parts of their fortune.... Consort has had his wife returned to him whilst Isabella opted for the return of her son and daughter-in-law.

Veronaville Rocks!!!!!!
#13 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:30 AM
An Influx of new sims happened....

Bianca is now happily married with two children a boy and girl married to one of my sims.

Antonio in a strange twist moved in with Kent and they have an adopted son.

Cornwall and Regan got severe Make-overs, new names and run the furniture store.

Patritzio died. Leaving Isabella an unmourning widow.

Mecutio went off to college.

Goneril found a place of her own, got into the army and her family is swimming along nicely.

Titania and Oberons house is too big and takes too long to play for me to bother with really but Puck met Miranda Capp.

Finally Consort and Isabella have seperately been shelling out parts of their fortune.... Consort has had his wife returned to him whilst Isabella opted for the return of her son and daughter-in-law... which maybe because she wants rid of that pain Romeo who I have come very close to purposely killing several times.

Veronaville Rocks!!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 1:18 PM
I followed the original story, except the part where romeo and juliet dies.
#15 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 3:59 PM
hmmm... fair enough but what did you do with the summerdreamers?
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fayreview
hmmm... fair enough but what did you do with the summerdreamers?

I guess, nothing. They all grew up, their mother died and the children married some townies but still they all live in the same lot.
#17 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 2:58 PM
I haven't played Veronaville in ages, but Puck Summerdream married one of my Sims, and their son Friday befriended and adopted all the wolves in the neighborhood. Friday's children Lycantha, Wolverine (lol I know) and Elysian were all raised with the wolves...a social experiment that went nowhere eventually, but it was a ton of work at the time. This was before I knew all the pet cheats lol.

Hermia: died from me accidentally misusing that energizing machine.

Juliette: dated Mercutio until he cheated on her with...just about everyone. She and Tybalt share a house, and I didn't play with either of them much.

Consort: I gave him the death token when he beat up one of my Sims for looking through the telescope (they'd had a few run-ins before)

Titania and Oberon, madly in love, had 3 more kids. Bottom was still living with them as a teen with a pink mohawk the last time I played.

That's all I remember...I should play that neighborhood again
#18 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 3:41 PM
This is a long time ago when I started playing the sims I'm not too sure but the last thing I remember was me killing them all(in fires drowning them)very nice isn't it.
#19 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 10:27 AM
Nothing, I don't like Veronaville.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:02 AM
I think I went there once - got bored - left. Now I'v deleted all neighborhoods except for pleasent ville, it's the only one I play.
#21 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:30 AM
Firstly I did a makeover on all the sims to make them more Shakespearean (Is that a word? :confused: )

Romeo and Juliet (changed her name, its the one I was taught at school) eloped to Downtown, have a son called Othello and another child on the way.

Patrizio and Isabella Monty are still alive. Mercutio is dating a townie, Beatrice is dating the teen from the Ottomas family (dont think I'll marry them though) and Benedick isn't having much luck with women.

Oberon and Titania Summerdream had triplets called, Clarinda, Damon and Moonblossom. I later killed of Titania and Oberon married Bianca Monty who is now pregnant. Puck and Bottom arent too keen on her. Puck is still with Hermia Capp and Bottom is dating her cousin Hal Capp so it looks like the Summerdreams are going to split and take sides in the Capp vs Monty feud.

Tybalt has married a Townie and Miranda is married to Chester Gieke. They have a son who is still a baby. I doubt he will look good as a toddler. Miranda isn't very faithfull and there's a good chance her next baby wont be Chester's. Cornwall and Regan Capp have the most unhappy marriage I've ever seen and Kent is dating Florence Delarosa.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 9:37 AM
Not a very popular 'hood, but you can make it interesting. I've just started to reply Veronaville again. Way back I had made a few characters for a Harry Potter story I was writing, got bored, left and after a long absence and new EPs I came back, hence why for those of you of HP-fandom may recognize some names (or last names in the very least)

Capps: Consort remarried. Lucky sim was Salena MacFusty (daughter of Maxis-made sim and original sim). They have one daughter names Hecuba, currently. Haven't done much with his grandkids. Hermia has gone to college, Tybalt decided to take his father's last name (Gale) and Juliet is still pining after Romeo. I do plan to marry Tybalt off to one of my original sims, however. Miranda married another MacFusty, this time Darius, Salena's older brother. They have one daughter; Rosalyn. Albany changed Hal's lastname back to Norman.

Montys: I've been focusing on the Capps and my own original sims so haven't done much with them. Though Mercutio is dating one of my original sims, Carrie Graves (she comes from a rich family so the Monty elders approve), and he did get into a fight at the Summerdream party (the one that starts when you enter the lot for the first time) and lost to Tybalt. Cops came and broke the party up.

Summerdreams: Oberon and Tatiana finally got married (at that very same party Tybalt and Mercutio fought). Puck followed Hermia off to college. And that that for them.

The families in the bin I haven't really touched, save Miranda and changed a few last names.

I have two main original families in my 'hood who will eventually marry into both the Monty and Capps and eventually cause them to unite (at least marriage wise). That's the MacFusty's (semi-matriartical family in that the last name is passed from Eldest daughter to eldest daughter), current Matriarch is Isolde MacFusty she's had 8 children, 6 of whom are from her husband Kenneth MacFusty (took his wife's name). Her eldest child is Adhara (daughter of Sirius Black, like I said, started off as a makeshift HP 'hood) she's married to a townie named Remington who just can't seem to produce children with her. So she has gone to a "fertility clinic" (i.e. InSIMenator) and has had three boys (a set of twins and a new baby) by Harry Potter. I'm thinking of just killing Remington off and finding her a new hubby. Then came Darius (Kenneth's first child), then Salena (maid Steven Dallas' daughter), then the rest by Kenneth: Elaine (married to townie Amar Larrea, one child: Kenneth Larrea), Elizabeth (engaged to Victor Krum), Maeve, Sarah, and Jonathan.

Wow that was long.

Next is my new family, the Graves. Not Greaves like a few townies' last names. There is Walter, recently widowed (wife Martha just passed). Then his two sons: Harris, married to Anne Marie with four children 3 girls (Carrie, Atrina, and Capri) and one son (Sean). Capri and Sean are twin, Capri being the elder twin. Then second son is Carter, married to Chelle with currently on son: Joel.

May plan is to do a legacy type thing with them. Just see how far I can go and keep track of the pedigree's. So when I update this they be more mentioning of them in the Capp's, Monty's, and Summerdream's.
#23 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 9:41 AM
Veronaville?
Let me think...
Oh yeah!

Oberon Summerdream broke up with Titania and got married to Bianca Monty, they had a daughter i called Fah-Zhai. Bianca grew up to an Elder, and Oberon (still an adult) left her for a hot townie.

The townie was called Tina i think and together they had 3 sets of twins, Fah-Zhai continued to live with Oberon and Tina. Bianca died

Tina and Oberon's children all grew up to teens, and Fah-Zhai moved out, got married to a townie or something and has had 3 children far. Then Oberon died and left poor Tina with 9 children or something. Happy Days

I named all the children after relatives, they are called names like Sprite, Shock, Zephyretta, Momentilla and Pistol. Random!
Scholar
#24 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 12:44 PM
Lottie. - That avatar looks a lot like mine. It's rude to steal other people's avatars, you know.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Instructor
#25 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:35 AM
I think Veronaville is a little boring but thats only because of the lack of real story. The Romeo and Juliet story can only go two ways you can either stick to the story and kill them or keep them alive. I gave the whole neighbourhood a makeover and changed everyone to wear regency type clothes (though i no ro and ju wasnt set in that time) makes me laugh seeing romeo in a pair of breeches. I swear that romeo is a bit gay seriously he swaggers about a bit to much.

Capp Family- I gave the house a redecoration because it needed it. I then gave the sims makeovers i changed juliet hair to brown and keep Hermia hair red but its now a dark red and changed Tybalt to have black hair. I then followed the Romeo and Juliet storyline by having Tybalt fight with Mercutio and kills him (well he doesnt really kill him because obvs sims cant but i mean him die of fright so it was the shock of the fight that killed him but it still Tybalts fault). Romeo then got really mad at Tybalt and they had a fight Ro won and Tybalt died (like the real story) I then aged Ro, Ju and Herm up to adults and killed off grandad Capp because he is annoying. So atm Romeo and Juliet are living Happily together in a small house.

Monty- I also gave this house a makeover but i didnt bother with the sims in it because i was going to kill off grandad and grandma Monty anyway. So Romeo inherited the whole house and lots of money (which please Juliet) but the house was to big so he sold it.
Page 1 of 7