Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#101 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
AndrewGloria, take one of your sims, and walk them into each room with the lights turned on, and watch their environment needs bar. The greenest rooms are the ones you want to show on the tour. The yard, unfortunately, doesn't count.

Your tour-giving sim, after clicking on the headmaster to start the tour, needs to go to the room to show, wait for the headmaster to get there, then choose show room. You can't show a room your headmaster's already been in, so plan the order of the tour appropriately.
from my experience, yards/outside can affect tour scoring part of headmaster scenario.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 8:32 PM
Overall I think my specialty is just... biting off more than I can chew!! I keep coming up with huge ideas for megahoods, challenges, stories, content creation and whatnot.. and then getting distracted or overwhelmed after I've barely started :/ :/
Field Researcher
#103 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 1:19 PM
My specialty is definitely juggling big households with lots to do. It's very stressful sometimes, but I always manage to do it. It's very satisfying when you close a household and know you did a good job.
Page 5 of 5