Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Global Gender Preference

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 7:03 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2023 at 3:24 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Instructor
#26 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:06 AM
OMG!! Thanks so much for the ability to have 100% hetero in my towns :lovestruc
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
OMG!! Thanks so much for the ability to have 100% hetero in my towns :lovestruc

Your welcome keep in mind this won't effect sims in the town to start with, just newly generated or born sims.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:49 PM
I love the mod. Do you know where I can get my sim to ask another sim what preference are
Theorist
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ange20la
I love the mod. Do you know where I can get my sim to ask another sim what preference are

If there's a mod that does that, I have no idea on where.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 4:37 AM
In my old save, Don Lothario married a man. He was dumpy, but I was glad Don was happy.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:30 PM
Does this need to be updated for the "Jungle Adventures" pre-patch?
Theorist
Original Poster
#32 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:32 PM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 23rd Feb 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
Does this need to be updated for the "Jungle Adventures" pre-patch?

I currently have not done the patch, however, once I have i will go through all mods and post at the top of the description on their patch update.

EDIT: This is fine with the current patch.

Forum Resident
#33 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
I currently have not done the patch, however, once I have i will go through all mods and post at the top of the description on their patch update.

EDIT: This is fine with the current patch.

Thanks!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 12:28 AM
Does this still work with the latest patch?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Theorist
Original Poster
#35 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 2:17 AM
Does this still work with the latest patch?

I just saw there was a new update today, I havent done the update yet do to rl happening but hopefully soon I can. Based on the previous patches this mod should be fine but untill I do the update and check it, I can't say 100% that it's ok.

Forum Resident
#36 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 1:01 AM Last edited by Starry Might : 18th Mar 2018 at 2:24 PM.
I just saw there was a new update today, I havent done the update yet do to rl happening but hopefully soon I can. Based on the previous patches this mod should be fine but untill I do the update and check it, I can't say 100% that it's ok.

It's okay, I can wait for the all clear or update (whichever happens).

UPDATE (03-18-2018): So this one's good? Thanks! (I'm still gonna wait until they fix the Apartment Furniture bug to update, though.)

Forum Resident
#37 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 8:08 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 25th Mar 2018 at 2:49 PM.
Sorry if this is a double post, but does this still work with the recent bug fix patch?

EDIT (03-22-2018): I saw your post in the "Faster Showers and Baths!" comments. It's cool.

UPDATE (03-25-2018): I've already patched my game a couple days ago and had no errors with it, but good to hear it works!

Forum Resident
#38 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:05 AM
Is this compatible with today's bug fix patch?

Theorist
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 4:15 AM
Is this compatible with today's bug fix patch?

Still waiting on a few things before I patch my game, but based off of the patch notes it should be fine.

Forum Resident
#40 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 29th Apr 2018 at 2:42 AM.
Still waiting on a few things before I patch my game, but based off of the patch notes it should be fine.

Gotcha. I'm waiting on patching, too.

UPDATE (04-28-2018): I went ahead and patched the other day (I was impatient! ), but I'm glad to see this is indeed compatible (I had no obvious problems).

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:24 PM
Hello here ! Is there a way to see what is the gender preference of a sim ? Thanks !
Theorist
Original Poster
#42 Old 19th May 2018 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladeessedeleau
Hello here ! Is there a way to see what is the gender preference of a sim ? Thanks !

Not with this mod no. I'm not sure if there is a mod for that or not.

Forum Resident
#43 Old 24th May 2018 at 10:24 PM
Not with this mod no. I'm not sure if there is a mod for that or not.

itsan2's Show/Search Sim Info Mod definitely does that.

Anyway, is this compatible with the May 24th patch?

Theorist
Original Poster
#44 Old 25th May 2018 at 1:28 AM
itsan2's Show/Search Sim Info Mod definitely does that.

Anyway, is this compatible with the May 24th patch?

Thank you for that info.

Forum Resident
#45 Old 25th May 2018 at 2:48 PM
Thank you for that info.

You're welcome.

Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 9:55 PM
Will you be updating this mod for the Seasons Patch?
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CRiz
Will you be updating this mod for the Seasons Patch?

Haven't been home. Will update as soon as I can.

Forum Resident
#48 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:07 PM
Glad to hear this one didn't need updated.

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 4:23 PM
A few questions:

1. Does this have an option to ask about their preference? Or is it limited to just flirt and find out by how they respond?

2. How does the game handle married sims? Like if the game spawns a married couple will the mod recognize that and set them to the roles that match or is it indiscriminate?

3. Is this compatible with MC Command Center? I can think of a few aspects of that mod such as it trying to push sim marriages that might conflict with what this mod is doing.
Theorist
Original Poster
#50 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celiria
A few questions:

1. Does this have an option to ask about their preference? Or is it limited to just flirt and find out by how they respond?

2. How does the game handle married sims? Like if the game spawns a married couple will the mod recognize that and set them to the roles that match or is it indiscriminate?

3. Is this compatible with MC Command Center? I can think of a few aspects of that mod such as it trying to push sim marriages that might conflict with what this mod is doing.

No. This doesn't have an option to ask gender preference.

This effects newly spawned sims. I'm not sure how it handles a spawned married couple. Never checked.

This shouldn't conflict with anything in mccc since it effects them when they are first spawned and not sometime after spawning. Mccc pushing sims into marriage is done after they spawned and they will already have their gender preference by then.

Hope this helps

Page 2 of 4