Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 7:13 PM
Default Adults ALWAYS watch Kids Network
So this appears to be some sort of a bug, it has to be. I'm not even sure if this is a recent issue in my game or not.

But basically, whenever a Sim goes to watch TV, either autonomously or if I direct them to, they'll ALWAYS watch the Kids Network. Young Adults, Adults, Elders, the lot. These Sims don't even have childish traits. After a while, they'll get a "bored" moodlet from watching children's TV. What on earth is going on here?

I gave my problem a quick google and it appears some people had this issue after installing Parenthood, but I'm unsure if that's the source of the problem. Are there any mods that could possibly do this? I don't even think I have any mods that effect TV's.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 6:20 PM
Its not a mod thats doing this, try No Autonomous TV/Dance/Dollhouse by Littlesam. http://littlemssam.de/no-autonomous...house-tv-dance/ I've had this installed and it hasn't been a problem for me.